Britney posts new video dancing in a bikini top: I'm bored.... REALLY BORED

So she's dancing to "SOS" and someone in the comments said in french the lyrics mean I'm trapped or something like that , I wonder if she knows , she looks happy tho , maybe she heard the news about the new law that was passed ?? :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Honestly disgusted with this response. This woman became the punch line of an international joke. All she wants to be is happy and normal. You are a fan, are you not? Show some respect. I get it. I hated a LOT of POM and couldn't believe how little effort or care she seemed to give at times. But when you consider her situation with our current perspective of her life, how the **** can we blame her. The expectations given her current state of rights and conservatorship are far too high. Cut her some slack.

Some of the fans and the GP treat her like a barbie doll, wanna decide what she can wear, how her make up looks, her body weight, how she talks, how she moves. SHE is not your Barbie doll, that is one of the things that I believe drove her to her 2007 year, people treat her like an object

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

Hey guys, I don’t know if you noticed, but she says she’s really bored and she’s dancing to SOS by Indila.

If you don’t speak French, go translate the lyrics... It’s really a sad song and fits perfectly with Britney’s situation (Feeling invisible, A prisoner, Feeling she’s losing it, Nobody hears her...). And Britney clearly didn’t put that song randomly because we can see her lipsync at some point in the song and she knows the lyrics (and their meaning). Yes, she’s dancing, but it seems more desperate than it looks guys...

I’m sad for her! 🖤 Sending her positive vibes 🤍

https://youtu.be/m65jhGwtWrg

I always go back to this song during hot summer days. It's so so so good! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MikeKKills said:

This is not the first time. She’s been listening to Indila for a while now (the french singer, love her btw). She already posted some videos of her dancing to « Dernière Dance » if I remember well, it’s on the same album that SOS called « Mini World » 

yesss! I ended up listing to the album and I liked it. Love Story and Run Run stood out to me.. It made me think hmmm was Britney inspired by some of this music for Glory ? Some of the vibe reminded me of certain songs. Britney has a good ear! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, reVolution said:

Some of the fans and the GP treat her like a barbie doll, wanna decide what she can wear, how her make up looks, her body weight, how she talks, how she moves. SHE is not your Barbie doll, that is one of the things that I believe drove her to her 2007 year, people treat her like an object

and STILL to this day. people forget there is a living breathing human soul at the center of all the Britney discourse. She symbolizes so much in our culture, Britney has always been an idea to people and not so much a person. 

But, we see you Britney :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

Hey guys, I don’t know if you noticed, but she says she’s really bored and she’s dancing to SOS by Indila.

If you don’t speak French, go translate the lyrics... It’s really a sad song and fits perfectly with Britney’s situation (Feeling invisible, A prisoner, Feeling she’s losing it, Nobody hears her...). And Britney clearly didn’t put that song randomly because we can see her lipsync at some point in the song and she knows the lyrics (and their meaning). Yes, she’s dancing, but it seems more desperate than it looks guys...

If this video ends up being deleted somewhere down the line I'm going to be very suspicious that it's because of the lyrics and Team Con not realizing the meaning until too late.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Not that this matters but

im looking at her body in the video and

wow she still has a hot body!

One thing about Britney though is even though her face dont look the same

her body was always on point!

Im a straight girl but damn she's ****! :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I noticed it looks like she lost a bit of weight 

• Like 1
On 4/15/2021 at 1:48 PM, TheDukeDan said:

I'm french and I love this song from Indila that I am very familiar with. So I was very surprised to see Britney dance to it... The lyrics are very touching in french, so here's a translation. For me it speaks for itself .... 

What do you guys think ?

This is a S.O.S., I'm touched, I'm on the ground!
Do you hear my distress, is there someone?
I feel that I'm loosing myself...

I've quited all but don't resent me
Needed that I went, I was not me anymore
I've fallen so low
That no one sees me anymore
I've sunk in anonymity
Fought the emptiness and the cold, the cold
I'd like to come back, I don't succeed
I'd like to come back
I'm nothing, I'm no one
I've all my sorrow as a kingdom
Only a weapon imprisons me
Seeing light through the bars
And looking how beautiful the sky is
Do you hear my voice that resounds (that resounds)?

Silence kills the suffering in me
Do you hear it? Do you see me?
He promises to you, makes of you
An object without brightness
Then I've shouted, I've thought of you
I've drowned the sky in the waves, the waves
All my regrets, all my story
I reflect it
I'm nothing, I'm no one

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sos-sos.html-31

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tomynoah said:

I'm french and I love this song from Indila that I am very familiar with. So I was very surprised to see Britney dance to it... The lyrics are very touching in french, so here's a translation. For me it speaks for itself .... 

What do you guys think ?

I've quited all but don't resent me
Needed that I went, I was not me anymore
I've fallen so low
That no one sees me anymore
I've sunk in anonymity
Fought the emptiness and the cold, the cold
I'd like to come back, I don't succeed
I'd like to come back
I'm nothing, I'm no one

Silence kills the suffering in me
Do you hear it? Do you see me?
He promises to you, makes of you
An object without brightness
Then I've shouted, I've thought of you
I've drowned the sky in the waves, the waves
All my regrets, all my story
I reflect it
I'm nothing, I'm no one

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sos-sos.html-31

And it's not like if Indila was a HUGE artist in France. She made an album with few known songs ... So to find Britney dance to this particular song was like WTF for me ...

49 minutes ago, tomynoah said:

And it's not like if Indila was a HUGE artist in France. She made an album with few known songs ... So to find Britney dance to this particular song was like WTF for me ...

great that people pay attention to the music. i still dont think she posts the content, but she chooses the music ;) its her only way to communicate after all