Britney posts new video dancing in a bikini top: I'm bored.... REALLY BORED

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine if she invested all this time in to learning (or re-learning) actual choreo instead of spinning around off beat non stop 🙄

Imo since dancing became so rigid for her with all the choreo learning and precision, what shes doing here is precisely trying to find love and passion for it again, by making it freer. 

Also its stupid to criticize her for doing what she wants to do, she doesnt own you anything and I bet your fat *** have hard time getting out of the tub! ;)

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It looks like she’s having a lot of fun here and she’s so cute mouthing some of the words!

I wonder if she has considered attending a dance class post pandemic - for fun? She seems to have tons of energy and enthusiasm for it. Obviously, if she’s happy just doing this that’s more than fine

If She'd take some dancing and singing classes during this years She could have come back so strong and going ti Oprah ti denounce the system

I miss her so much.... 

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

It feels like we haven’t saw her this passionate about dancing in a long time - I for one love these videos, the ones where’s she’s smiling and you can see how much fun she’s having! 

These videos, to me, make it clear she misses performing! I sometimes think filming these videos is a way to still ‘perform’ for her fans! She doesn’t have to film these videos, but I think she does for us. 

I think she would love dance classes! 

You're right, she doesn't have to film these videos. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine if she invested all this time in to learning (or re-learning) actual choreo instead of spinning around off beat non stop 🙄

That would require a choreographer, which means James would have to spend money to have someone he cant control inside Britney's inner circle. Two things he would never allow to happen as long as he is the one controling her company and her money :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Like 1