Britney posts new video dancing in a bikini top: I'm bored.... REALLY BORED

8 hours ago, femmepop said:

wow omg :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

this is such a beautiful song.. too bad I can't find it on spotify. I wanna twirl around and cry in my bedroom to it....

how did she find this song I wonder?

edit: found it :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

This is not the first time. She’s been listening to Indila for a while now (the french singer, love her btw). She already posted some videos of her dancing to « Dernière Dance » if I remember well, it’s on the same album that SOS called « Mini World » 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Imagine if she invested all this time in to learning (or re-learning) actual choreo instead of spinning around off beat non stop 🙄

Honestly disgusted with this response. This woman became the punch line of an international joke. All she wants to be is happy and normal. You are a fan, are you not? Show some respect. I get it. I hated a LOT of POM and couldn't believe how little effort or care she seemed to give at times. But when you consider her situation with our current perspective of her life, how the **** can we blame her. The expectations given her current state of rights and conservatorship are far too high. Cut her some slack.

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

How come?! That's so weird. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Yesterday, I wasn't able to write any posts because I couldn't click inside the text box, but then I changed the theme from Vivid to Blackout, and it was fine again. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I think all curators have lost that power:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

2 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

Hey guys, I don’t know if you noticed, but she says she’s really bored and she’s dancing to SOS by Indila.

If you don’t speak French, go translate the lyrics... It’s really a sad song and fits perfectly with Britney’s situation (Feeling invisible, A prisoner, Feeling she’s losing it, Nobody hears her...). And Britney clearly didn’t put that song randomly because we can see her lipsync at some point in the song and she knows the lyrics (and their meaning). Yes, she’s dancing, but it seems more desperate than it looks guys...

I’m sad for her! 🖤 Sending her positive vibes 🤍

https://youtu.be/m65jhGwtWrg

Our girl is calling for help, and not like "Im being held captive and in a dungeon" kinda captive, but just her whole situation, must be so consuming, I honestly admire this Woman so much! She is such an amazing, strong, beautiful human being, her spirit is unbreakable :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 4