Justin Bieber reportedly edges out Demi Lovato for the #1 album by a few copies

• Leader

Justin Bieber's new album Justice is #1 again this week, thwarting Demi Lovato's chance for a top spot by just a small margin.

They both sold 74K. It appears only a handful of copies stood between Demi and the #1 spot.

It's worth mentioning they're both managed by Scooter Braun, so... yikes. Demi deserved it.

Exhale, which album is your favorite between the two?

Spoiler

Justice is the better album imo but still...

demi-justin.jpg.516fc143c165bccd56e296c293f181a9.jpg

Related:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Imagine needing 74K for a number one when Britney Jeans sold over 100K for #4 :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: also how did she go from being predicted to debut at 5 to all of a sudden jump to 2. The toxic girl really has devoted fans :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Don’t know about US but here in UK she sold signed copies at a massive discount. She sold like 2 copies for £7 or something.

• Haha 4

She's only had one #1 album and it was during her Disney time. 

It's been 12 years since she went to #1 with here we go again, I'm gonna say she's the most underrated but also the most hated Disney girl at the same time. 

YouTube all the California sober debates she's being slammed even Elton John said moderation doesn't work. 

So instead of celebrating her, people are watching her to relapsed again as usual. 

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's only had one #1 album and it was during her Disney time. 

It's been 12 years since she went to #1 with here we go again, I'm gonna say she's the most underrated but also the most hated Disney girl at the same time. 

YouTube all the California sober debates she's being slammed even Elton John said moderation doesn't work. 

So instead of celebrating her, people are watching her to relapsed again as usual. 

She should take a hint and go back to her pop rock sound. If she gets a good producer behind her and a management that knows how to promote, she should get that number one. No one mainstream is doing pop rock right now. It’s time to bring it back.

good, although i dont like JB's music, Justice is a great album and Demi became so boring and monothematic. Her career is now literally all about **** and mental problems and is monetizing on it for almost 4 years.

I guess it will hit #1 when she OD again next week

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Matiz said:

good, although i dont like JB's music, Justice is a great album and Demi became so boring and monothematic. Her career is now literally all about **** and mental problems and is monetizing on it for almost 4 years.

I guess it will hit #1 when she OD again next week

Monothematic? Bieber only sings about how much he loves his wife and Jesus.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block