Sam Lutfi was encouraging Britney’s mom Lynne to fight to take over as her conservator in 2019.

dfffff

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why this info about Lutfi has surfaced again when it has been known for a couple of years already?

I hope they don't plan to start singing an old song about undue influence, regarding Sam(( Especially since recently he claimed that Brit contacted him in 2018, which I personally think is a lie on his part.

20 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Why this info about Lutfi has surfaced again when it has been known for a couple of years already?

I hope they don't plan to start singing an old song about undue influence, regarding Sam(( Especially since recently he claimed that they contacted each other in 2018, which I personally think is a lie on his part.

I can see it already..."Susceptible to undue influence" with Lutfi will become Jamie's argument for why he can't let go of the co-conservator of the estate role when Britney petitions to boot him out once Bessemer is officially onboard.

https://www.bennettblummd.com/undue_influence_susceptibility.html

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_aging/publications/bifocal/vol_35/issue_3_feb2014/defining_undue_influence/

https://www.upcounsel.com/undue-influence

I'm starting to wonder if some of these Twitter accounts are actually run by people who are Team CON. 

And no, I'm not talking about LFB, either. 

The "dementia" claim really threw the fanbase off for a while as well...It appeared on a single, initial document (as far as I know) and then Team CON leaned hard on the "susceptible to undue influence" claim for the next 8 years — in relation to Lutfi.

However, it took weeks/months to get the fanbase to move away from "dementia" as the cause of the conservatorship.

I get that some of these folks are "newer" fans that might not realize what they're doing...But it genuinely hurts Britney's legal case to lean into some of the "facts" that these Twitter accounts are leaning into.

16 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Court documents say more than yellow press articles you publish. Or do you think the press wrote the truth 15 years ago? We should stick to verifiable facts.

True, but...

Court documents only show what each side's lawyers choose to include in them.

And that is highly determined by each side's legal strategies.

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

True, but...

Court documents only show what each side's lawyers choose to include in them.

And that is highly determined by each side's legal strategies.

But that is exactly what allows us to draw conclusions. Who is playing which game? I prefer to read court documents than articles from the press that are devoid of substance.

3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

But that is exactly what allows us to draw conclusions. Who is playing which game? I prefer to read court documents than articles from the press that are devoid of substance.

That's good! That's what you should be doing.

However, The Blast ran an article back in 2019 that cited the exact same source material that the "new" court documents do...Meaning this information has been available to the general public since 2019.

That's why some of us are complaining...Some of these Twitter accounts keep digging up "old" material and presenting it as new. 

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's good! That's what you should be doing.

However, The Blast ran an article back in 2019 that cited the exact same source material that the "new" court documents do...Meaning this information has been available to the general public since 2019.

That's why some of us are complaining...Some of these Twitter accounts keep digging up "old" material and presenting it as new. 

Real court documents usually have a date. And who is complaining about old court documents? Nobody! But they are showing fans how Britney's team has changed their strategy. In addition, 90 percent of fans applauded the guardianship at the time and thought it was good. They had no idea what it was doing to Britney. Only now that they have grown older and their minds have grown do they see the truth. Therefore it is good if everything is posted again.

1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

Real court documents usually have a date. And who is complaining about old court documents? Nobody! But they are showing fans how Britney's team has changed their strategy. In addition, 90 percent of fans applauded the guardianship at the time and thought it was good. They had no idea what it was doing to Britney. Only now that they have grown older and their minds have grown do they see the truth. Therefore it is good if everything is posted again.

I think these Twitter accounts should be clearer about when something is "breaking news" and when they're simply re-visiting old court documents.

Some of these documents they're clearly obtaining from Lutfi himself...Meaning that a certain narrative is being pushed.

Team CON pushes certain narratives as well by leaking documents at strategic times...So fans need to be cautious.

Archived