Billy B drags BreatheHeavy again / implies Britney is reading Exhale

Jordan Miller

10 minutes ago, James101 said:

Can you imagine if Britney has an account here with a alter ego and gives info that’s actually true and we had no idea cause we think it’s another rumor from a fan lol

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I believe she reads it just to see what’s going on but to think she’s on here 24/7 prob not 

Of course it's possible that she is here sometimes. Maybe Sam is giving her the phone or one of her sons. These are my guesses, of course.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

This is all so messy and gaslighty. Britney, if you are really talking to Billy, submit an IG post about him today before your social media managers clock out for the weekend. 

52v4wp.gif

Billy claimed Britney shared unreleased demo’s with him... problem was... the demo’s have been on youtube for 15 years already. :jackk_alien: That should be evidence enough :nopingout_meme:

3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Today is very easy to prove if you talk or don't it with someone ( it's easy to track phone calls or social media messages) so why Britney's team hasn't pull a legal action against him?

I dunno, but his narrative is in tune with LFB narrative in many ways. So maybe one of their minions is catfishing him. And it is rather clear that LFB is not on FreeBritney team. Maybe that's why no one pull a legal action against him. Or maybe they think that he is not worth their attention, cuz he is a bit of nutjob... Who really knows...

37 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I dunno, but his narrative is in tune with LFB narrative in many ways. So maybe one of their minions is catfishing him. And it is rather clear that LFB is not on FreeBritney team. Maybe that's why no one pull a legal action against him. Or maybe they think that he is not worth their attention, cuz he is a bit of nutjob... Who really knows...

i don't think any celebrity allow that someone spread declarations and pretend to speak with themself without consequences :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

He openly speaks out about the conservatorship, but also talks to her daily.   As if her team wouldn’t put an end to that after the first time he spoke?  FURTHERMORE Billy, since you read this.  Why would you jeopardize your friendship with Britney by not only constantly speaking about her private life and personal matters, but also by basically showing her team “hey we find ways to communicate daily.”  Giving them ammo to cease your communications and TAKING AWAY a friendship from her.  But we know...

If Britney does read exhale, WE LOVE YOU and we fight for you because we know we’d want someone to fight for us if we were in the same position.  We are skeptical of everything, especially people that speak FOR you but have no means to back it up.  You deserve to speak.  No one else has the right to tell your story.  You gave so much positivity and love to the world, and you deserve all of that in return.

If Britney is really reading this, I just want her to know that we just want her to be happy and FREE! We may be delusional sometimes and even have crazy theories, but that's just because we CARE so much! 

You (talking to Britney who probably won't see this...) can say: oh but they don't know me personally, why would they care? Well, I can't explain why but WE DO. And we love you SO Fing MUCH:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Archived