Billy B drags BreatheHeavy again / implies Britney is reading Exhale

Jordan Miller

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dreams said:

He seems mentally disturbed...  He needs to find a new hobby maybe? I know he is trying to help Britney/the movement but this seems like a toxic situation for him , he's clearly letting this whole thing get to his head. if it makes him feel bad then maybe take some distance from social medias/internet, this isn't good for you Billy. This fanbase will never stop being skeptical, just accept it.

I don't understand what he is trying to prove, or what he is trying to gain from this whole thing.

If something makes you suffer then stop . Just stop. Why do you continue to torture yourself ? This is insanity. Get help.

I know a handful of LA MUA’s and the 2 I’ve spoken to says he’s a wacko

Just now, Saoru said:

What's wrong with what he said though? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

He is absolutely delusional if he thinks he is talking to Britney daily :clown_meme__makeup_green: Hilariously enough, her team went on TMZ and already stated they have no idea who Billy is talking to but it ain’t Britney :nopingout_meme:

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

He is absolutely delusional if he thinks he is talking to Britney daily :clown_meme__makeup_green: Hilariously enough, her team went on TMZ and already stated they have no idea who Billy is talking to but it ain’t Britney :nopingout_meme:

Yeah I've seen previous posts from him where he gives updates on talking to Britney and how people dispute this. 

However, this post does not claim anything like that.. In fact it's a positive post from him on how strong and 'with it' she is in general. He asks people to be nice to her.

Breathe heavy gets mentioned but so what. Jordan wasn't called out directly, just the horrible people on here, who thankfully are not so common anymore. 

I just don't understand the drama of the op 

11 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

As long as he doesn’t say stuff against FreeBritney, he can share his harmless fantasies all he wants. 

No he can't. He makes the Free Britney movement look like idiots. If he kept claiming he was in contact with Britney even though he never had any evidence.

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have a serious question
Today is very easy to prove if you talk or don't it with someone ( it's easy to track phone calls or social media messages) so why Britney's team hasn't pull a legal action against him?

Because him being a mess works well for thwir narrative hahahha

All the Q&A she did on IG prove she doesn't read the comments  :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Larry said in 2019 that she doesn't have e-mail address, and you need an account to read BH :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

The girl has been silenced and isolated the past 13 years but she can go freely in forums and potentially talk to people, hmmm very logical :fran_frog_meme_green:

50 minutes ago, Saoru said:

Yeah I've seen previous posts from him where he gives updates on talking to Britney and how people dispute this. 

However, this post does not claim anything like that.. In fact it's a positive post from him on how strong and 'with it' she is in general. He asks people to be nice to her.

Breathe heavy gets mentioned but so what. Jordan wasn't called out directly, just the horrible people on here, who thankfully are not so common anymore. 

I just don't understand the drama of the op 

it's not just that, but he keeps regularly mentioning BreatheHeavy as a place of negativity, no matter how many times it's been explained to him, that people come here and say what they want, and that doesn't represent the entire community, or Jordan himself.

When BH was offline this weekend, he also made another post hinting about how "negativity always blocks you" followed by, breathe heavy and go somewhere else or something like that. What does Britney's post have to do with BreatheHeavy? Why does he always have to use this place as the symbol of negativity, and particularly, negativity against Britney, when there is, you know, the entire Twitter or Instagram's comment section. 

Like, yeah, there's a lot of stuff that people say in BH, about many people, but the love for Britney here is undeniable, and he always points out in particular as if we were negative towards her, just because this place is negative towards HIM 

Can you imagine if Britney has an account here with a alter ego and gives info that’s actually true and we had no idea cause we think it’s another rumor from a fan lol

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I believe she reads it just to see what’s going on but to think she’s on here 24/7 prob not 

Archived