Billy B drags BreatheHeavy again / implies Britney is reading Exhale

So wild 😜 I definitely disagree that Exhale and Breatheheavy needs to be blamed for all things negative about Britney! This Forum and site is huge with traffic and many fans on here are the ones actually supports and fighting for Britney! Billy is very pressed and if he thinks he’s going to fight the B Army he’s even crazier than anyone thinks lol:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2

So wild 😜 I definitely disagree that Exhale and Breatheheavy needs to be blamed for all things negative about Britney! This Forum and site is huge with traffic and many fans on here are the ones actually supports and fighting for Britney! Billy is very pressed and if he thinks he’s going to fight the B Army he’s even crazier than anyone thinks lol:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

If Britney is really reading this, I just want her to know that we just want her to be happy and FREE! We may be delusional sometimes and even have crazy theories, but that's just because we CARE so much! 

You (talking to Britney who probably won't see this...) can say: oh but they don't know me personally, why would they care? Well, I can't explain why but WE DO. And we love you SO Fing MUCH:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's because she's had such an impact on so many people, it's no wonder that she's still a household name over 20 years after her first single. She seems to have an authenticity about her that not many people in the industry have. She can go out on stage and do things that no other performer could do, especially in her prime, yet still remained humble and kind. That's pretty rare in Hollywood, especially for someone who's been put through the ringer as much as she has.

I really hope she does read our posts, because the overwhelming majority are supportive and I think it probably would mean a lot to her to get a different perspective than one that's been spoon-fed to her by people who care more about what she can do for them than her own personal well-being and happiness :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zenden said:

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: is he even working right now? Is any celebrity would hire him-he seems very into himself and he def is her fan commenting her every move. He def reads breatheheavy. So if he is-u better work,  beach. 

He has two new instagram posts of BH screenshots lol

Billy offers no proof of anything. I, on the other hand, just hung out with Britney. We onlined shopped for vanilla candles, then binge watched *** and the City episodes while eating cheetos. I then said to her what does she know about Exhale. She said Exhale is cool because they're faded.

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Billy offers no proof of anything. I, on the other hand, just hung out with Britney. We onlined shopped for vanilla candles, then binge watched *** and the City episodes while eating cheetos. I then said to her what does she know about Exhale. She said Exhale is cool because they're faded.

Omg you too? I just had the most fun FaceTime with her where we walked on our treadmills and talked about our favorite flavors of ice cream and whether Flaming Hot Cheetos can actually send you to the hospital. Now I can officially let everyone know that Britney reads your comments, is appreciative, but thinks Exhale should be shut down because people are mean 

nene leakes hair flip GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's talking smack about BH. That's a no no:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

I honestly see nothing bad about breatheheavy in that Instagram post. Also, people say way worse about him here. I just think sometimes not bringing attention to something is a better way to go. 

i know i'm late to the party since this is 5 page long, but in all honesty I just do not see people bashing Britney in here at all!!!!!!! Sometimes there's a troll here and there, but they are clearly trolls and are handled pretty quickly. I see people with different opinions, but never dragging Britney by any means...

I guess he's not only speaking to the wrong Britney but also visiting the wrong forum because this. is. not. it. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I added him the other day and I’m honestly concerned how an old man who has a credible career in makeup, with some star names, is focusing on this all day everyday instead of making YouTube videos and make up lines...

That tells you all you need to know. He’s lonely bored and out of work with only one decent claim to fame and made her look like a 12 year old playing with her mums makeup :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Like 3
12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

It is NOT to blame. Jordan works hard and has been through a lot.  But many times the voices with the ridiculous conspiracy theorists and other ridiculousness here can be much louder than everyone else’s and it starts to make it feel very toxic and annoying. It can’t happen anywhere other than Exhale because there is no other platform with this many congregated fans. But it’s not Jordan’s fault as he constantly tries to be positive and it’s clear in his videos his goal is to be as objective as possible. And I love that. Because I do too. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
6 hours ago, Saoru said:

I honestly see nothing bad about breatheheavy in that Instagram post. Also, people say way worse about him here. I just think sometimes not bringing attention to something is a better way to go. 

He's saying we are basically using her for money and that she sees us dragging her. When in reality BH is a positive force for her (yes, we have some trolls and we are continually working on distancing those members from here). I guess my senses are more heightened because he's consistently bashed BH for an entire year even though I have personally reached out on many occasions to speak with him to get a better understanding of where he's coming from. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 10:47 AM, Dreams said:

He seems mentally disturbed...  He needs to find a new hobby maybe? I know he is trying to help Britney/the movement but this seems like a toxic situation for him , he's clearly letting this whole thing get to his head. if it makes him feel bad then maybe take some distance from social medias/internet, this isn't good for you Billy. This fanbase will never stop being skeptical, just accept it.

I don't understand what he is trying to prove, or what he is trying to gain from this whole thing.

If something makes you suffer then stop . Just stop. Why do you continue to torture yourself ? This is insanity. Get help.

He’s clearly OBSESSED. Abnormal, unhealthy, delusional obsession. Britney would probably benefit more from a restraining order against him than Sam Lutfi tbh. All he does is keep her name in his mouth & fan fiction about her on his social media. He really does need help

• Love 1
  • Like 1