Billy B drags BreatheHeavy again / implies Britney is reading Exhale

Jordan Miller

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao when he shared that picture of her and the never released song I knew he was not legit. Maybe someone is actually talking to him pretending to be Britney but I honestly don’t care what he says or thinks. He’s delusional and hope he figures it out. 

but why does he make it seem like we do not have her full support on this website? because we sometimes criticize her makeup up? ***** we're allowed its like when you give your best friend ****. you are the best friend you can do that. - um hello? some of us go to court with signs demanding the court to free her, reach out to state representatives and raise awareness of her situation, attack those who discredit her, defend her, love her, idolize her, praise her, love her music, care for her... and we don't even know her... we have more interest for her wellbeing that almost anyone thats close to her.

like whats so bad about breathe heavy? we're the ******* best fanbase in the world and we fight for her tooth and nail... i'm sick of that guy painting us in a negative light... breathe heavy is a highly intelligent, well informed forum that only wants whats best for her. - my god we even attack her family when we feel they're not good for her... we literally send dead threats to people who don't approve of her... we're the ******* best and we LOVE our queen UNCONDITIONALLY.

i think its a bigger hypocrisy / fakeness to always praise everything she does - we give out opinion but the love remains at all times... even she said it on for the record "sometimes you have good performances, sometimes you have not so good performances" and we even stan that 2007 VMA performance... we the ******* best.

7 minutes ago, MadLoveney said:

Whoever is catfishing him as “Britney” needs to stop, it’s not funny anymore :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

No one is catfishing him.

He is an awful makeup artist that was "relevant" 20 years ago. A makeup artists that is attention seeking ***** who git his 5 minutes of online fame thanks to FreeBritney.

That. Or he is completely insane.

This guy has a disorder. 

He most probably doesn't have schizophrenia but it still very bad.

And it's bad because his personality is making him paranoid. 

This won't be the last time we'll hear of him sadly.

He literally said "it's upto you and I, what Britney sees"

GET HELP, BILLY

14 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This guy has a disorder. 

He most probably doesn't have schizophrenia but it still very bad.

And it's bad because his personality is making him paranoid. 

This won't be the last time we'll hear of him sadly.

He literally said "it's upto you and I, what Britney sees"

GET HELP, BILLY

i have a serious question
Today is very easy to prove if you talk or don't it with someone ( it's easy to track phone calls or social media messages) so why Britney's team hasn't pull a legal action against him?

If Britney is writing her own captions and posting on her social media, why not visit exhale? Billy has a point.

However, If he is implying she reads things online just because she said It... Pay attention for what she's saying on the video, she never tells where exactly she reads the comments... Internet? Britney acts like internet is something far away from her, like a person or object, something she shouldn't be in contact because of the "negative stuff" that can hurt her feelings.

So don't worry, the chances of Brit visiting exhale are slim. But I bet people close to her for sure loves to see what we are commenting here.Forrest Gump Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

Archived