Taylor Swift drags Joe Jonas in new From The Vault "Fearless" track "Mr. Perfectly Fine"

• Leader

Taylor Swift surprise-released a new song titled "Mr. Perfectly Fine," a track she originally intended to land on Fearless. She's including it on the re-release out Friday. 

The track is autobiographical - fans believe it's aimed at her ex, Joe Jonas.

The song is about a guy moving on from a breakup without a care in the world, meanwhile the girl picks up the pieces. 

Thoughts, Exhale? :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Related:

tay-joe.jpg.130ef21ce5f5a5671ebf7eae4f1ae199.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

I would have LOVED to have heard this on the original album. The lyrics are  really fun. This arrangement kicks *** but who knows what it would have been like had Nathan Chapman been at the helm back in '08. Love this version, though. Glad she finally cut it. This'll be fun to sing along to. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She's so petty... That she ever take accountability for something? I know she wrote this when she was a teenager, but she doesn't seem to have changed much, honestly.

Well it is quite common when someone is so rich they basically have nothing else to do , she should learn from Kim Kardashian , she got rich but she keeps studying and evolving .

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block