Taylor Swift drags Joe Jonas in new From The Vault "Fearless" track "Mr. Perfectly Fine"

5 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Taylor gets mad when ppl say she writes about her exes. Then she releases a new song about her ex :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

That's not true. Taylor gets frustrated when people claim she only writes about her exes and only dates so she can write bad songs about people. No one else gets questioned for writing songs about their relationships in the way taylor does, and even when she changed up what she was writing about, people still complained.

She's rereleasing an album that's 13 years old, of course, its going to fit in thematically with what she was writing back then? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Taylor Swift surprise-released a new song titled "Mr. Perfectly Fine," a track she originally intended to land on Fearless. She's including it on the re-release out Friday. 

The track is autobiographical - fans believe it's aimed at her ex, Joe Jonas.

The song is about a guy moving on from a breakup without a care in the world, meanwhile the girl picks up the pieces. 

Thoughts, Exhale? :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Related:

tay-joe.jpg.130ef21ce5f5a5671ebf7eae4f1ae199.jpg

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I like this. I’m surprised it didn’t make fearless.

also people coming for Taylor, like wth she is recording her old songs, so what. This is like if Britney was to rerecord slave and people *****ing that she says “I know I may be young” ... this song is from the past. And it’s not even a diss, it’s just being broken hearted 

if you want current Taylor then go Listen to evermore or folklore . 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Imagine if it were a man re-recording and re-releasing songs about trashing all the women he's been with.

Imagine if it had been someone else releasing a song about Taylor, the outrage and meltdowns she'd have.

She's always been problematic trash, but her stupid white fans refuse to see it.

Yet if Britney would release songs about her ex you’d be praising her

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Whoever bought her old albums, will it buy it again?

I will. International fans have it harder to buy her first and second album.

Fearless was released in Europe in 2009 and not 2008 and the platinum is almost a relict here.

Her debut is mostly available in online shops and not as cheap as her other albums.

• Love 1

I'm not a superfan of hers but do enjoy most of the music from Red - Evermore.

never really got into early few albums cause it felt childish to me at the time (and still kind of does).I guess that is kinda her vibe though...

but I'll have a listen when it's out and give it a chance? since I never listed to that album the first time around anyway:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: 

• Love 1

She’s self righteous, perpetually indignant, and unforgiving. Her legion of basics won’t hesitate to bludgeon her foes when given the slightest of motives. 
The power she wields is both impressive and incredibly boring. If Brit’s playbook was “if they want more..well I’ll give them moar”, Taylor’s is “if they want more, then I’ll disappear, I’ll sue, I’ll make strict moral judgements, I’ll mobilize my naive/loyal base, I’ll publicly condemn you and lament my victimhood”. I get it, she loves her control, but it’s hard to ignore that the legacy she’s trying to build is nothing like that of her would-be contemporaries. Legends like Elvis, MJ, and Whitney certainly didn’t earn their timeless role in music history by maintaining carefully controlled public images.  

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block