Taylor Swift drags Joe Jonas in new From The Vault "Fearless" track "Mr. Perfectly Fine"

When it comes to songs about her ex’s I really don’t know what the big deal is. It’s not like she names them or says this song is about so and so (Except for Dear John) the only reason we know or believe that these songs are about so and so is because the media was so obsessed with who Taylor was with at the time and just assumed. I mean look at how Ellen would hound her during her interviews to get answers. People wouldn’t care if she wasn’t so big of a celebrity. Does she always help herself? Nope. But artists write break up songs all the time and some even full break up albums. They’re just not under the microscope that Taylor is in. Taylor wrote 2 full albums that were mostly just stories and not personal to her and people still weren’t happy. The girl can’t win.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Britney ALWAYS handled it with class.

How is this song unclassy? No name dropping, not mean words just being broken hearted and wondering how her partner moved on so quickly. Songwriters are supposed to be able to share their feelings in a song. This song is not really dragging, only reason yall know who it is about is because we are obsessed with keeping track who she is with at each time. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Whoever bought her old albums, will it buy it again?

I wanna try and get a physical copy of the original Fearless for collection purposes, preferably the Platinum Edition. And the international edition which has different artwork and new mixes on some of the songs.

I hate this topic title. It's a reflection of the time she isn't currently dragging Joe. It was her feelings as  a young woman at the time not as the mature woman she is now. The idea that she dislikes likes him now and is dragging him now is so basic and is being used in the media to make her seem like a bitter ex. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block