Do you believe it's her? Britney Spears says she's embarrassed by the New York Times documentary (NEW VIDEO)

1. I don't believe Britney wrote the caption. It would be insane if they would let her write whatever she wants without knowing/having a say in it. And that's what they're telling us.   So that's a no from me.   But even if she did write it... Why do people think it puts freebritney in a bad light??? She might be embarrassed how she's being portrayed.. as weak etc. That doesn't mean she wants to be in a cship. 

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I do agree and think this is where things get dicey. We all want her to clarify one way or the other, but it's likely she feels she doesn't owe anyone an explanation. And round and round we go =/ 

True, she doesn't have to owe anyone an explanation. Generally, it is clear she is trying to get justice for being victimized but I hope she sees that it doesn't necessarily mean that she's a victim. Her seeking justice stems from a place of strength of bravery. The documentary was solely a mode to garner public support (not pity). It is no different than if she sought out help from Sharon Stone. We may not be celebrities, but she should have faith in the strength in numbers. Clearly her "celebrity idols/friends" haven't done her justice for the last decade, so I think her faith in some people are short sighted (if it were the case of course). 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Finley Graham said:

if Britney did indeed write this caption i would lose a lot of respect for her, it’s a big **** you to her fans who have been fighting for her rights. I have a hard time believing that she wouldn’t at least thank her fans for their support

she should want out of this situation 

No, I don't believe she wrote it.

1. As many have already noted the timing is very suspicious, on the same day with court documents.

2. That post is in tune with team con narrative

3. It won't be the first time team com made Insta posts that we know Britney didn’t write.

4. Brintey thanked all the fans through Sam's intagram + Samantha and Liz said in some interviews that they heard from their sources only positive things from Britney towards the documentary + SuperBowl video which was removed in advance .

5. She never speaks in the video about important things, it is always in captions which can be written by anyone.

6. We know for sure that she doesn't post herself, that she only sends Cassie material to post, so there's always a question, how exactly they edit material that Brit sends, cuz sometimes by changing only one thing, you can change the meaning of the whole message.

7.  She doesn't like being seen as a victim. But actually that post paints her as a victim, not a documentary. That post is made to evoke pity and gaslight people.

8. She is under Cship for 13 years already... 13 years of manipulation, gaslighting and isolation cannot but leave mental scars... She may even think that she needs Cship because of it all. So while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100% sure that she is not being unduly influenced to believe that she still needs it.  So if we assume that  she was the one who wrote that post, then how much of it was her real thoughts vs how much of it was instilled in her by team con?

9. Her sons don't follow her instagram, in itself, this fact may not mean anything, but in conjunction with everything else, it creates a fairly definite picture.

• Love 5

I do believe Britney could've written it, but I dont think that would make her stance be against the #FreeBritney movement, first of all she or whoever wrote that caption said they did not watch the documentary, so they wouldnt really know everything that is in it. Second if she did take a stance against the the way the documentary portray her life it's because she dont like being seen as a victim, we look at her life as a popstar, but she is after all a human just like anyone else, with her own struggles, Im sure being made into this fragile victim of the world is not something that shes fund off, this is someone who fought her way into the industry, with sass and drive, and despite all the bad stuff, Im sute she consider her life to be blessed, with beautiful kids, her mansion, private jets and what not.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I do believe Britney could've written it, but I dont think that would make her stance be against the #FreeBritney movement, first of all she or whoever wrote that caption said they did not watch the documentary, so they wouldnt really know everything that is in it. Second if she did take a stance against the the way the documentary portray her life it's because she dont like being seen as a victim, we look at her life as a popstar, but she is after all a human just like anyone else, with her own struggles, Im sure being made into this fragile victim of the world is not something that shes fund off, this is someone who fought her way into the industry, with sass and drive, and despite all the bad stuff, Im sute she consider her life to be blessed, with beautiful kids, her mansion, private jets and what not.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

4 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Why wouldn’t she be embarrassed though? Her kids are at the age where they can see first hand what their mother was doing while They were just babies. Imagine how horrible that must feel for her. I understand the documentary was in her defense but that still has to be triggering for someone who went through what she did. 

Thank you wtf people are missing the bigger picture here

• Love 1

She could be embarrassed since all the issues and misery is exposed to everyone look into it and judge it. It’s a fragile position for Britney. 

But I still don’t believe it and won’t buy this stuff coming for FreeBritney. Sam, her mom, Felicia support the movement and documentary. I will believe Britney’s voice at this point.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

She could be embarrassed since all the issues and misery is exposed to everyone look into it and judge it. It’s a fragile position for Britney. 

But I still don’t believe it and won’t buy this stuff coming for FreeBritney. Sam, her mom, Felicia support the movement and documentary. I will believe Britney’s voice at this point.

What gets me is also mentioned in court documents that Britney didn’t want this as family closet secret, so why now all of a sudden would she be embarrassed none of the stuff that was talked about in this documentary is anything new when it comes to the news so to me I just don’t believe it! 

Britney is the one allegedly that wanted more transparency according to court documents, so I all of a sudden she’s sitting there crying when this is the closest that she’s become to having new eyes on her case and having changes being made it makes no sense for her to turn on a documentary that she didn’t even watch!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

What gets me is also mentioned in court documents that Britney didn’t want this as family closet secret, so why now all of a sudden would she be embarrassed none of the stuff that was talked about in this documentary is anything new when it comes to the news so to me I just don’t believe it! 

Britney is the one allegedly that one or more transparency according to court documents so I all of a sudden would she be sitting there crying when this is the closest that she’s become to having a new eyes on her case and having changes being made it makes no sense for her to turn on a documentary that she didn’t even watch

Yeah... Anti Free Britney movement has arrived and we have to be aware. They want us to doubt, to start buying that FreeBritney is just conspiracy theory. 

But they’re not good at it, you know? Britney joining forces with TMZ? Really? We know Britney’s past with TMZ :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Britney is the one allegedly that one or more transparency according to court documents so I all of a sudden would she be sitting there crying when this is the closest that she’s become to having a new eyes on her case and having changes being made it makes no sense for her to turn on a documentary that she didn’t even watch

Awesome point

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, this topic has been on my mind and heart for the last few days.

It's so polarizing because it appears the majority of Britney fans believe she did not write her recent caption claiming she saw some of the Framing Britney Spears documentary, and that it was embarrassing and caused her to cry.

It sucks to hear because if she really did write that, it kind of casts a shadow on the movement.

I'm proceeding with caution because this is an emotionally charged topic. However, it's my opinion that she wrote this particular caption (which honestly is a bummer because the doc was really compelling and important; the general public needed to be reminded of what has gone down).

In my new video, I explain both sides - those who believe she didn't write it and those who believe she did.  I do think if we completely refuse to believe she wrote this, then we're guilty of what we claim the conservatorship team does: silences her. At the very least, it's worth exploring and having a dialogue.

It's all a very dizzying subject, as is everything in the Free Britney movement, but I'd like for you to watch this with an open mind. Please of course share your thoughts, but I just ask you do it in a respectful and kind way and I promise to do the same. 

I could very well be wrong and she had nothing to do with that caption and has no idea it was posted on her IG. I, like everyone, am also under this haze of information, speculation, court documents and love for this pop star we grew up idolizing. 

Looking forward to hearing what you think. 🙏 britneys-voice.jpg.dafbc5c54f039ba0697746cb84b2a7a3.jpg

Related:

Everybody on this site suffers from the delusion that they know (or more precisely, they think they own her) Britney when literally nobody here knows her. This toxic *** forum will never be satisfied because Britney will NEVER be what this forum wants. What is that exactly? My guess is they want the version of Britney that never experienced 2007- and that just isn’t going to happen. People need to accept this woman for who she is, before this toxic *** forum and society at large finally drives her away for good.

57 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

She wants transparency over her court case and to seek her freedom, doesnt mean she wants the whole world to  analyze her private life and to relive all her past traumas. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

She wants transparency over her court case and to seek her freedom, doesnt mean she wants the whole world to  analyze her private life and to relive all her past traumas. 

If her case goes to trial she’s going to have to relive all her traumas regardless besides if she’s being isolated and even Sam admitted that her dad’s getting in the way of their relationship she’s having to relive triggering traumas all the time so get real girl

Where is the one that didn’t want a lot of the document sealed you can call that non-transparency all you want but she does not want this to be some family secret girl we’ve already lived through these trials with her so it’s no secret let’s not act like any of the stuff is new

• Leader
15 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

My opinion is you are using Britney and Free Britney for hits and $ and using the guise of journalistic integrity to sit on a fence and not choose a side in an attempt to please everyone and alienate no one and I find it very distasteful. 

I respect your opinion but going to agree to disagree. I feel like I have very clearly been team Free Britney since day 1. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I respect your opinion but going to agree to disagree. I feel like I have very clearly been team Free Britney since day 1. 

Can we get rid of members like them please? They bring nothing but false accusations and only stir in a bunch of negativity to this place :/

• Love 1