Do you believe it's her? Britney Spears says she's embarrassed by the New York Times documentary (NEW VIDEO)

i believe that she does write her own posts, which then goes for approval and then what happens after that is out of her hands, for anybody else to add on top of that. so then technically... she does write her own posts... maybe not everything you see but at a minimum, everything they approve.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

In several Britney spears groups, there's some that really don't believe she needs to be free, or that her father is as bad as the media and delusional fans say he is. 

Most of these people are kids from divided families who don't want Britney to lose a relationship with a parent. 

Plus they want her to speak, not lawyers and heresy reports, they want to believe it, but because the internet can make false documents look like legal paperwork it's confusing to them to know the truth. 

3 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

Everybody on this site suffers from the delusion that they know (or more precisely, they think they own her) Britney when literally nobody here knows her. This toxic *** forum will never be satisfied because Britney will NEVER be what this forum wants. What is that exactly? My guess is they want the version of Britney that never experienced 2007- and that just isn’t going to happen. People need to accept this woman for who she is, before this toxic *** forum and society at large finally drives her away for good.

You calling yourself toxic since you keep referring to this as a toxic forum you’re apart of?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, reVolution said:

Please let's get rid of you too :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Stay in your lane, I wasn’t addressing you rat. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: @Jordan Miller has done nothing but try to keep this site civil and be as rational as possible. That’s what successful journalists should do, or at least thats what he does. All I’m saying is that we should learn from him but instead we have people calling him out for baseless claims and accusations. It isn’t fair to him, his hard work and the way he’s literally built a community for Britney/pop culture stans. Please do not address me again unless you have something useful to say, thanks boo. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Albert1989 said:

i believe that she does write her own posts, which then goes for approval and then what happens after that is out of her hands, for anybody else to add on top of that. so then technically... she does write her own posts... maybe not everything you see but at a minimum, everything they approve.

Ok, let's say she writes them (Britney is the content creator), then it goes through a social media team that maybe helps "with strategy" maybe "proofreading" and then there must be somebody else who approves the content. A purely social media copywriter cannot approve the post, there must be somebody from "Britney Brands" (Client side) who is not Britney, that reviews the content ask for revisions, and has the final say before posting. I recall allegedley, in another recent post Jamie said he has helped with social media for Britney, or something like that, then he allegedley could be the "Client side" in this equation? Who knows.

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

You calling yourself toxic since you keep referring to this as a toxic forum you’re apart of?

This place used to be a fan site. Now I don’t know what it is. And this place is toxic. You must be feeling personally attacked by what I said... If the shoe fits.

Honestly i do not even think she should run her socials  all by herself. As a star of that caliber she should have professionals to handle it. Still doesn't mean she shouldn't tell them that she wants to post if she wants to share smth personal. I think problem with Britney socials and cship in general that it makes her so guarded that every single post or word would be questioned -did she really think it, did she really wrote it. And the fact that -there is no open communication from her-idk whether bc of her wishes or restraints she is inder-there is a lot of room to specalute and to question. I wish even under cship she just do smth live and said her truth. Bc at this point it is really became problematic. Also even then she recorded video all is well and that ppl write a lot about her but  she is happiest-she didn't mention if she is happy under cship-but i believe even after that we still going to question it-like she is gaslighted, manipulated, drugged. At this point if cship wouldn't change it will be still same speculations and it will never be over and maybe that is how her team tries to make her relevant.

• Like 1
  • Leader
10 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Stay in your lane, I wasn’t addressing you rat. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: @Jordan Miller has done nothing but try to keep this site civil and be as rational as possible. That’s what successful journalists should do, or at least thats what he does. All I’m saying is that we should learn from him but instead we have people calling him out for baseless claims and accusations. It isn’t fair to him, his hard work and the way he’s literally built a community for Britney/pop culture stans. Please do not address me again unless you have something useful to say, thanks boo. 

Appreciate you saying that :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You don't have to lick his *** just because he is the owner of this site. Pathetic.

Successful Journalist? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate you saying that :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Do you also appreciate her calling another member a rat? Or are we just glossing over that part of the post? 

I can't. 

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting perspective. I feel like this is the least toxic Exhale has ever been. Ever. 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Jordan Miller : 

Ive watched you since the beginning of your site and I must encourage you to stick to facts and stop playing into the millennial conspiracy propaganda regarding the 'one and only', given that you literally know everything and your entire career is based off the dirty dark facts. It'd be nice to see you actually investigating and publishing based on your commitment to reporting as, although likely stimulating, these theory posts are quite drab. #shurg

Jordan you are spot on my friend! It takes courage to be honest and share your opinion and I applaud you for doing so. Don’t let anyone EVER silence you. I personally believe it was Britney myself and for all we know she leaked those documents that shine a light on the people controlling and stealing her money. She said herself she’s not trying to keep any of that mess private. Now on the other end of the spectrum she probably cried about people continuing to shine a light on her mental health and past. Where the documentary helped in a lot of ways one of the main focuses afterwards was on that vs. her conservatorship. It makes sense to me. Another great point you made was in regards to why her IG is messy as they have tried silencing her but I agree that it’s most likely her half the time or more but not all the time. Finally if you have an opinion great! Share it! If you disagree and can’t talk like an adult about adult issues then go away. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, reVolution said:

You don't have to lick his *** just because he is the owner of this site. Pathetic.

Successful Journalist? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Then with all due respect, leave if you aren’t going to respect the individual who is literally giving you a platform to post. I’m not kissing *** but rather being rational and looking at facts. What exactly has Jordan done for him to deserve unnecessary hate? Just because he isn’t a radical and likes to base his research on statistics rather than extremism? You must not have the slightest clue on how difficult it is to manage a site with thousands of active members spewing opinions left and right but leave it to people like you who do nothing but perpetuate hate and nitpick at everything. Please do not quote me again and stay in your lane next time. Pathetic.

• Like 1