Do you believe it's her? Britney Spears says she's embarrassed by the New York Times documentary (NEW VIDEO)

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thank you :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: I mean, this is what happens when you have a life and productive routine outside of the computer and forum, instead of doing useless bull**** like making hate accounts on Twitter :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Some people here need to consider going out and taking a breath of fresh air and see some grass :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And that too, we have come such far places as a fandom to a point of bringing the dire situation our fave is in, too such a international-level  of recognition and coverage, so why are we not trying to go further more into it? This isn't the peak yet, we still have so many things to bring into attention! Britney's hard-earned money that is getting tossed around her handlers, the truth behind Jamie as a father pre-guardianship era, the web of a mess Britney has been caught in, the highly suspicious people that are working for her, and so much more I can't think of. Why can't we do something about things like this, instead of making useless accounts on twitter gossiping and making fun of someone who WAS against the conservatorship, way before any one of us were and Britney's boyfriend, who is the only one in her case that genuinely cares for her? It is mind-boggling and headache-inducing to me to see this fandom trying to ruin all our hard work unintentionally :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

This flawless response :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

@Jordan Miller imma need you to give the good sis @Blackout2006 a raise :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

thank you luv :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Fun fact: did you know @Karmickiss, also known as Exhale’s biggest theorist (and a notorious pessimist), runs an account on Twitter called @/ExposingExhell where he/she/it does nothing useful but bash Jordan and call him/this forum derogatory names. Couldn’t be us. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It’s a part of why @Karmickiss can never be taken seriously on here. Like imagine being so bothered that you literally take the time out of your day by dedicating a Twitter account to Jordan because you decided to muddy the waters. aq9Apl8.gif
@Jordan Miller @Slayer were you guys aware that this member is defaming this forum? I’ve went ahead and reported their Twitter account, hopefully it’ll be suspended soon.

Yikes, whoever made this account is pathetic.

Imagine spending so much time to be so hateful - they clearly have too much time on their hands.

• Like 1