Do you believe it's her? Britney Spears says she's embarrassed by the New York Times documentary (NEW VIDEO)

The team around Britney has highly manipulated her, a person the courts deem is susceptible to undue influence, and therefore it doesn’t matter if she posted it or not because we don’t know in what manner she was shown clips and how doctored it was. The way the message was written was shady AF because it doesn’t make sense unless her team showed her specific clips to trigger her, which would be sick... wouldn’t it? 

The problem is that everything around Britney is shady at this point. It doesn’t make sense that she wrote that about the documentary without acknowledging the good it has done... if she is so free to do so, especially since her own boyfriend posted a message showing gratefulness about the documentary (allegedly). Nobody can speak the truth, everyone is gagged, and as fans a lot of us are really frustrated about the lack of transparency. Britney herself in court documents said she welcomes the informed support of fans. 

Why push Britney into the spotlight with these Instagram posts if she is unwell? If they are trying to “protect the brand”? Nothing makes any damn sense. It literally says in court documents recently published that her social media is used to negate any harm to the Britney brand so how can we trust what is posted is from Britney ? We don’t want to silence her, we just are confused as to what’s real. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, reVolution said:

So you are basically saying she is mentally unfit, cause those captions/videos dont make sense, do you know something that we dont???

TF Jordan? Cant believe you made that video...

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Finally, someone with reason has entered the forum! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I appreciate that you said, “Both sides have very compelling points but why can't we just admit the truth: We don't know.”

There is a lot we have come to learn from court documents and some media reports that fans have compiled and helped bring to light. And I appreciate that work because it’s brought us to where we are today in the Free Britney movement.

At the same time, there is a lot that we don’t know. And what I find frustrating is that some people just speculate or make inferences and spin them as fact. And when someone tries pointing out how that inference is not necessarily true, they’re accused of being a sympathizer of the conservatorship.

Every fan is operating from a place of wanting the best for Britney. The desire to know every little detail and decision that effects Britney is compelling. Yet at the same time, there are things we don’t know. I think we’d all give ourselves a little grace if we all recognized that.

6 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

That’s fine but he needs to recognize the power his platform has by posting it across ALL socials. 

He’s been saying for awhile that she’s in control of her posts & captions when there’s so much evidence that shows otherwise. (Crying for 2 weeks over a doc she DIDN’T watch when Sam said she’s doing fine days after, the Super Bowl post being deleted, Cassie liking Steven Tyler posts, the list goes on and on...)

At this point I’m frustrated and questioning Jordan’s motives and what is influencing him to do this. Also reposting the TMZ propaganda articles is not a good look. 

Hi guys! I just made a documentary about Exhale’s involvement throughout the inception of Free Britney until now. I comment on what Britney has been alleged to endure. While I can’t comment on anyone else’s intentions at all, I’m really hoping a lot can be cleared up about her Instagram even in this hour long video I made 

I even interviewed exhalers including Jordan 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

The team around Britney has highly manipulated her, a person the courts deem is susceptible to undue influence, and therefore it doesn’t matter if she posted it or not because we don’t know in what manner she was shown clips and how doctored it was. The way the message was written was shady AF because it doesn’t make sense unless her team showed her specific clips to trigger her, which would be sick... wouldn’t it? 

The problem is that everything around Britney is shady at this point. It doesn’t make sense that she wrote that about the documentary without acknowledging the good it has done... if she is so free to do so, especially since her own boyfriend posted a message showing gratefulness about the documentary (allegedly). Nobody can speak the truth, everyone is gagged, and as fans a lot of us are really frustrated about the lack of transparency. Britney herself in court documents said she welcomes the informed support of fans. 

Why push Britney into the spotlight with these Instagram posts if she is unwell? If they are trying to “protect the brand”? Nothing makes any damn sense. It literally says in court documents recently published that her social media is used to negate any harm to the Britney brand so how can we trust what is posted is from Britney ? We don’t want to silence her, we just are confused as to what’s real. 

!!! Check this out 

22 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

That’s fine but he needs to recognize the power his platform has by posting it across ALL socials. 

He’s been saying for awhile that she’s in control of her posts & captions when there’s so much evidence that shows otherwise. (Crying for 2 weeks over a doc she DIDN’T watch when Sam said she’s doing fine days after, the Super Bowl post being deleted, Cassie liking Steven Tyler posts, the list goes on and on...)

At this point I’m frustrated and questioning Jordan’s motives and what is influencing him to do this. Also reposting the TMZ propaganda articles is not a good look. 

And who says that he's not recognising the power his platform has? He literally addresses this issue in the video. He doesn't vouch for his opinion but kindly asks to consider that idea as a possible one too.

Secondly, the evidence that you're quoting is not a real evidence that unquestionably proves that Britney isn't behind her posts. What you mention are different things that have occurred which MAY or MAY NOT point to what you claim. They overlap with the idea that she's not behind her posts but that doesn't make it an absolute truth, but a possible one much like the other side of the argument that she's behind her posts. Again, this is not a hard-rock proof for either side so at this point both sides should be acknowledged because we simply don't know what's happening and that's the only fact I can truthfully vouch for.

You're of course free to say whatever you want but it's not nice to jump to the conclusion that Jordan is supporting someone else's narrative just because you, or the mass, don't agree with what he's saying.

Once again, we don't have a hard-proven fact to support either side so at this point both are equally plausible and one doesn't automatically have to exclude the other. It's not always an "either/or" scenario.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm gonna have to to disagree but I appreciate your opinion.  I get not wanting to invalidate her feelings if it is her but I'd love to hear your thoughts from the perspective from the evidence we have that it isn't her.

Like where does that leave Fe? I can't imagine how she feels knowing something she participated in made Britney feel such a way.

What does that say about Sam because he thanked the fans and took a stance against her dad immediately after the doc. 

There's court doc that support that team con does at least help and have access to her social media. Then the ones you mentioned in the video of the timing when it came out and the videos not really matching the captions. 

It's just so much that show it wasn't her and I feel like your opinion is coming from an emotional stand point rather than logical and I say that respectfully. It's what makes you great because you do see her as a person and humanize her as we should. Consider what she would feel like is easy to forget in this crazy situation so I love that you do that.

I think if people get mad at you it's because you have a big credible platform and they fear it could feed into the agenda that we dont want.  I just wondered your perspective taking the emotion out of it given what we know if we laid everything out on the table would you still think its her? :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Fans aren’t silencing Britney if anything the fans are fighting for Britney to have a voice! 

I absolutely don’t think fans are hurting Britney this C Ship is!

Britney has very limited time with her own children she hasn’t even got to see them hardly grow up since they were born!

Britney’s bank account has been getting drained for years and years and years after all her hard work and all her hard earned money is going to these legal fees her father, attorneys and so many other people child support! She is supporting so many people and she can’t even do what she wants with her own money! 

How long has it been since we seen Britney even drive her car?

how long has it been since Britney‘s been able to make her own friendships and go out and have a great time and do what she wants to do?

In the court documents she doesn’t want anything to do with her father she said she’s scared of him if anything she should be crying about this conservatorship not over some documentary that’s supporting her freedom!

Britney not being able to hardly see her kids and watch them grow up or have control over her career have control over her money have control over her friendships have control over who she wants to be with and what she wants to do is what she should be crying about not some documentary that is in support of her freedom and her rights as a human being I just don’t believe she wrote that caption and I think it’s very tacky for anybody to think that it’s the Fans fault!

Stop blaming the fans were being gaslighted And in the end this is going to hurt her even worse turning her back on the fans and people turning their back and blaming the fans for silencing her, the fans have been there for her supported her gave her the career that she has!

I am genuinely flabbergasted that this video was made the timing couldn’t have been any worse I bet team Con,  is so excited that the number one Britney Spears fan site in the entire country and world made this video to favor them!

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Finley Graham said:

if Britney did indeed write this caption i would lose a lot of respect for her, it’s a big **** you to her fans who have been fighting for her rights. I have a hard time believing that she wouldn’t at least thank her fans for their support

Shes made videos saying “for those of you who think I don’t post my own stuff, I recorded this video yesterday so ha” so I really don’t know 

Its instagram who the hell knows who post it. Instagram for celebrities is so different as I'm sure there are co tracts involved and all that crazy b.s. of what they can post on there. I see fans saying Britney doesnt care about her fans, but I think you have to remember we're just fans to her amd theres so many, but it's part of her job to her and I think she see it as a job. I dont think she wants transparency with us and that's very clear, but why do her fans think she should share any of this with us. If you had a breakdown lost your kid, accused of ***** and everything else would you really put it out there? Look at Demi she keeps trying and shes starting to have backlash and it's not healthy for her, but she clearly hasn't learned but I think Britney has learned to just keep work and private life separate as much as possible. 

• Leader
59 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

I don't have any motive but wanting other people to try and see another perspective that refusing to believe Britney has any control over her own narrative is potentially destructive. Everything you mentioned is speculation, much like my pov that she wrote her caption. We don't know either way. One thing I hope people do know by now is I'm team FREE Britney. Free her from this horrible controlling situation. If people don't believe me when I say that then there's nothing I can really do. I'm just trying to tell people to be open to believing this could be her, otherwise you're silencing her further. 🙏 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Let's say she did write those words. I would have to say Britney is in denial then. Thera are a multitude of healthier ways to manage your own self-care and personal decisions that don't involve stripping your own personal lawful rights and being surrounded by people that clearly do not have your best intentions at heart. If you say you respect and love yourself, then I personally feel you wouldn't put yourself in a position where you appear to lack the self-agency to act in accordance to your own true free will. I can't see it as empowerment unfortunately otherwise Britney. If you feel you are being shown in the light of a victim, well ... I'm just being honest, you haven't made a clear stance so far otherwise other than what you are pushing your legal team to do. Therefore, your words are contradicting your actions in my opinion. Again, there is a lack of congruity here and I'm inclined to believe this wasn't Britney's words. Actions speak louder. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, reVolution said:

Not directly, but the repercussion to what you are saying, is that all of those random posts are coming from her.

I just feel like they should just be transparent, if she does have an issue, get her help, don't exploit her, don't let her ridicule herself in front of the world.

Why should one be mentally unfit if they post those kind of pictures? That's pretty subjective 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

No, sorry, don't believe it. It doesn't make any sense for her to post that lengthy caption out of the blue over a month after the doc aired, under a completely unrelated video. The message about her "crying for 2 weeks" was just put in to make her seem vulnerable and in need of the protection provided by the conservatorship. If Britney wants to speak out against the Free Britney movement she can easily post a video discussing all these points in person rather than through the caption of one of her dancing videos. But she won't, because she's not against it.

Exactly and I feel like it's irresponsible that Jordan as a representation of this fan site is saying he believes that she posted that, you don't know *** boy, it's bad enough the media is siding with her team

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Why should one be mentally unfit if they post those kind of pictures? That's pretty subjective 

Like I said later, let's not sugar-coated anymore, it's not the pictures only, it's the videos, the way she is speaking, out of context statements, the randomness of it all. trust me, I'm her loyal fan, and I've been like "oh that's cute, that fun, lol" but some things that have been posted are odd

Just a little fact about me... Britney was one of the first artist to inspire me to be a performer and I’m just now getting back on track to my goal and I do hope one day I do get to meet her and work with her as well.... Now, as you say that we are in a haze of confusion, yes, I think you are right, all of us are in a haze of confusion with everything thing that is happening with her. But I also  do believe it is her posting on Instagram, letting us know that she is still present and she sees us as well ( through social media) and I feel that all of us need to just post on her social media, saying the we love her, we support her, we are still here, cause she is going to see it no matter what, one way or another wether it’s on her personal phone or on Sam’s phone or one of her sons shows her on their phone. Like I will pop up on her social media pages every now and then and just say “ we love you “ “ yasss get queen “ and just little things to show that I’m still here, I still support her and I still look up to her as one of the first artist to inspire me to be a performing artist 💜

xoxo 

tris 💋

1 minute ago, reVolution said:

Like I said later, let's not sugar-coated anymore, it's not the pictures only, it's the videos, the way she is speaking, out of context statements, the randomness of it all. trust me, I'm her loyal fan, and I've been like "oh that's cute, that fun, lol" but some things that have been posted are odd

That's still doesn't equate to "ope mental illness" You know how many memes and posts I see from boomer relatives or 40 something yr old suburman moms posting terrible graphics and images with poor placed emojis? They must all have mental illnesses 

• Like 1