Do you believe it's her? Britney Spears says she's embarrassed by the New York Times documentary (NEW VIDEO)

Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Then with all due respect, leave if you aren’t going to respect the individual who is literally giving you a platform to post. I’m not kissing *** but rather being rational and looking at facts. What exactly has Jordan done for him to deserve unnecessary hate? Just because he isn’t a radical and likes to base his research on statistics rather than extremism? You must have the slightest clue on how difficult it is to manage a site with thousands of active members spewing opinions left and right but leave it to people like you who do nothing but perpetuate hate and nitpick at everything. Please do not quote me again. Pathetic.

Omg speaking of Jordan 

27 minutes ago, J M said:

Jordan Miller : 

Ive watched you since the beginning of your site and I must encourage you to stick to facts and stop playing into the millennial conspiracy propaganda regarding the 'one and only', given that you literally know everything and your entire career is based off the dirty dark facts. It'd be nice to see you actually investigating and publishing based on your commitment to reporting as, although likely stimulating, these theory posts are quite drab. #shurg

check this video out I made about free Britney where I received comments about everything and conducted several interviews with Jordan and other exhalers 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wish she said this in a video and it wasn't just a caption - it would have prevented all this but I understand that if she wrote what she did it may be hard to actually say it out loud and be v

I still don't know who wrote it but I wouldn't be surprised if she was embarrassed. I don't know why this is such a big deal.  There's a lot of footage from her wild days, that must be embarrassi

No, sorry, don't believe it. It doesn't make any sense for her to post that lengthy caption out of the blue over a month after the doc aired, under a completely unrelated video. The message about her

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting perspective. I feel like this is the least toxic Exhale has ever been. Ever. 

I can’t relate. I have never been personally attacked or ridiculed by anyone here but in general people’s comments on this site toward Britney can be disrespectful. I remember when people were upset with her dance moves, hairstyle, make up, outfit choice, tendency to touch her own hair during POM, etc. Then the same people want to pretend they have her best interest at heart when they tear her apart about her own IG posts. I am a huge fan of hers but that’s just it, I am a fan. I don’t have any insider knowledge, I don’t personally know her, I just admire her. 
People need a reality check and need to learn to respect Britney and her boundaries.

Remember when Britney said she reads the comments section of her posts sometimes and it makes her sad??

She’s talking about us, the people who claim to be her fans. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

I can’t relate. I have never been personally attacked or ridiculed by anyone here but in general people’s comments on this site toward Britney can be disrespectful. I remember when people were upset with her dance moves, hairstyle, make up, outfit choice, tendency to touch her own hair during POM, etc. Then the same people want to pretend they have her best interest at heart when they tear her apart about her own IG posts. I am a huge fan of hers but that’s just it, I am a fan. I don’t have any insider knowledge, I don’t personally know her, I just admire her. 
People need a reality check and need to learn to respect Britney and her boundaries.

Remember when Britney said she reads the comments section of her posts sometimes and it makes her sad??

I agree, there are a lot of negative and toxic people here. I don't personally believe this place is the best it has ever been.

• Like 2

♫

12 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

This place used to be a fan site. Now I don’t know what it is. And this place is toxic. You must be feeling personally attacked by what I said... If the shoe fits.

Not feeling attacked at all, however you keep referring to this forum as toxic which begs the question why are you here if it’s toxic? This place is a pop forum with sub forums if you don’t like it here sweetie go be a fan on another site instead of saying it’s so toxic here! Tie up your laces boo and walk that back side on out hunni

5 hours ago, rennen said:

Do you also appreciate her calling another member a rat? Or are we just glossing over that part of the post? 

I can't. 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

I agree I used the word pig and got points lol just goes to show the favoritism in here I was wondering if that member would get points calling someone a rat! It’s all about who folks have as their faves in here many times the same rules don’t apply to all the members! 

• Like 1
  • Community Leader
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

ugh thanks for sharing your thoughts... I think the fan base needs to hear this perspective too.
Also, you're so mature and level-headed, you're a good community leader, I'm proud of you, Jordan! <3

5 hours ago, reVolution said:

You don't have to lick his *** just because he is the owner of this site. Pathetic.

Successful Journalist? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Someone says something kind and they’re kissing my ***? Then you proceed to mock me. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: 

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
3 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

Maybe this isn’t the least toxic it’s ever been, but I remember how awful exhale was in years’ past. It’s a lot better and a big part of that is the @Community Super Mods

I don’t believe it’s possible to not have any toxicity in this forum unless we literally censor people and pre-approve comments which I imagine wouldn’t go over well. 

Ultimately I just want people to be kind. I am trying my best. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I agree, there are a lot of negative and toxic people here. I don't personally believe this place is the best it has ever been.

I apologize for saying that. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
5 hours ago, J M said:

Jordan Miller : 

Ive watched you since the beginning of your site and I must encourage you to stick to facts and stop playing into the millennial conspiracy propaganda regarding the 'one and only', given that you literally know everything and your entire career is based off the dirty dark facts. It'd be nice to see you actually investigating and publishing based on your commitment to reporting as, although likely stimulating, these theory posts are quite drab. #shurg

I feel you. However I am part of this fandom as well as being a journalist - I want the freedom to express my opinion and views just like everybody else here can 🙏

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

maybe not the best, but it's certainly not the worst (though that doesn't make it any better).

When I left the forum in 2014, THAT was really toxic, and surprisingly it wasn't even because of Britney Jean (which was still praised at the time) but people were really mean towards Britney and anyone that liked what she was doing at POM. If you didn't tear apart every single thing Britney did, then you were a "britard", not to mention the likes of Lilith and Cheri who would chase down every chance to fight with any random user they found on the threads. You couldn't say a lighthearted comment without one of them coming to destroy you with "facts" and insults and spamming their disturbing gifs everywhere, basically destroying every thread.

I know of the attacks that mods have had recently and keep dealing with to this day. That's the very reason why @Roxxy doesn't feel like coming back, despite some people already getting banned (and coming back with second accounts). But in a sense I understand that that's due to the lack of explicitness in the rules, the sense of feeling they're getting arbitrarily censored because they don't understand or believe that what they're doing or saying is wrong, because they chose to believe things about the people that surrounds Britney. That war between the "I-know-it-all-and-I'm-never-wrong" and the "abusing-mods-that-censor-people" will never end unless the rules become completely explicit, detailed, with examples of what is allowed and what is not, so everyone know beforehand what kind of behavior or comments will be permitted here and which will not, so later we don't have people intervening for those that get banned or suspended, and instead leave the forum if they don't agree with it, but I sound like a broken record with that.

And still, even though is unfairly harder for some people, whether is the mods or those that believe that are unfairly censored and punished, I still believe the total of targets of attacks or toxicity today are less than what once were in here, when no one was safe, mod or not.

And the funniest part is that it seems like everyone loves the current level of toxicity. Except for Roxxy, all the mods are still mods, and all the troublemakers are still here, and keep coming back even after getting suspended, or if they're banned, they come with fake accounts, so we're all really addicted to this toxic place :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

She’s embarrassed because all of these unpleasant aspects of her life are out in the open. Britney probably feels a little exposed. Close friends of hers have stated that she doesn’t like when people comment on her life and the documentary causes people to make assumptions. 

• Like 2
On 4/2/2021 at 10:09 PM, thebritmaster said:

Britney hated the doc because it’s obvious she would if you’ve followed her since ‘98 :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Or she should support it because it’s good for her case. which was not a thing in 98. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
On 4/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Stay in your lane, I wasn’t addressing you rat. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: @Jordan Miller has done nothing but try to keep this site civil and be as rational as possible. That’s what successful journalists should do, or at least thats what he does. All I’m saying is that we should learn from him but instead we have people calling him out for baseless claims and accusations. It isn’t fair to him, his hard work and the way he’s literally built a community for Britney/pop culture stans. Please do not address me again unless you have something useful to say, thanks boo. 

Go off bestie :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Go off bestie :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

thank you luv :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Fun fact: did you know @Karmickiss, also known as Exhale’s biggest theorist (and a notorious pessimist), runs an account on Twitter called @/ExposingExhell where he/she/it does nothing useful but bash Jordan and call him/this forum derogatory names. Couldn’t be us. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It’s a part of why @Karmickiss can never be taken seriously on here. Like imagine being so bothered that you literally take the time out of your day by dedicating a Twitter account to Jordan because you decided to muddy the waters. aq9Apl8.gif
@Jordan Miller @Slayer were you guys aware that this member is defaming this forum? I’ve went ahead and reported their Twitter account, hopefully it’ll be suspended soon.

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
25 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

thank you luv :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Fun fact: did you know @Karmickiss, also known as Exhale’s biggest theorist, runs an account on Twitter called @/ExposingExhell where he/she/it does nothing useful but bash Jordan and call him derogatory names. Couldn’t be us. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It’s a part of why @Karmickiss can never be taken seriously on here. Like imagine being so bothered that you literally take the time out of your day by dedicating a Twitter account to Jordan because you were upset. aq9Apl8.gif
@Jordan Miller @Slayer were you guys aware that this member is defaming this forum? I’ve went ahead and reported their Twitter account, hopefully it’ll be suspended soon.

Karmickks seems like a nice guy but wow this is absolutely disgusting...He even posted about you on his Twitter account aq9Apl8.gif I can't imagine making a hate account on someone I dislike, and here are people doing it freely aq9Apl8.gif What happened to having self-respect? aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Karmickks seems like a nice guy but wow this is absolutely disgusting...He even posted about you on his Twitter account aq9Apl8.gif

Since when is harassing and calling people out based on false accusations being nice? aq9Apl8.gifAre u ok sis :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

And disgusting is an understatement, not to mention all the second accounts he’s made because he simply chose violence over having compassion and using an ounce of ha brain insteadaq9Apl8.gif And then they wonder why people react the way they do after playing with fire, like what do you expect sis aq9Apl8.gif 

Anyway let’s change the subject, tired of talking about that r@+ :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I already reported ha for defamation so hopefully a suspension should come shortly :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Since when is harassing and calling people out based on false accusations being nice? aq9Apl8.gifAre u ok sis :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

I mean he has always been nice to me, so I am not going to directly throw him under the bus :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And disgusting is an understatement, not to mention all the second accounts he’s made because he simply chose violence over having compassion and using an ounce of ha brain insteadaq9Apl8.gif And then they wonder why people react the way they do after playing with fire, like what do you expect sis aq9Apl8.gif 

Anyway let’s change the subject, tired of talking about that r@+ :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I already reported ha for defamation so hopefully a suspension should come shortly :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Nnnn not u quoting me before I edited my post but go off aq9Apl8.gif But yes, I can't imagine wasting time of my life, which I could use for my good to opening a Tw*tter account to solely trash someone who has not even stole my tiffin box aq9Apl8.gif The moment will lose a lot of its value, if we continue staying divided and not united and eventually we will reach a dissolving state, like the people over here could seriously be doing better than opening bull**** twitter accounts gossiping about a person whom's site you're daily going to aq9Apl8.gif It is the clownery for me, your honor aq9Apl8.gif

Also why are they even coming for Cassie, she is just doing what TeamCon told her to do and plus do they even know what is the job of a journalist? A journalist shouldn't take sides, but rather stay balanced on a topic to inform viewers and readers, giving them the liberation to pick the side they honestly agree with aq9Apl8.gif I can't at the clowns thinking he should allow his bias for Britney to seep into his journalism because that literally shows traits of a bad and inexperienced journalist aq9Apl8.gif 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnn not u quoting me before I edited my post but go off aq9Apl8.gif But yes, I can't imagine wasting time of my life, which I could use for my good to opening a Tw*tter account to solely trash someone who has not even stole my tiffin box aq9Apl8.gif The moment will lose a lot of its value, if we continue staying divided and not united and eventually we will reach a dissolving state, like the people over here could seriously be doing better than opening bull**** twitter accounts gossiping about a person whom's site you're daily going to aq9Apl8.gif It is the clownery for me, your honor aq9Apl8.gif

Also why are they even coming for Cassie, she is just doing what TeamCon told her to do and plus do they even know what is the job of a journalist? A journalist shouldn't take sides, but rather stay balanced on a topic to inform viewers and readers, giving them the liberation to pick the side they honestly agree with aq9Apl8.gif I can't at the clowns thinking he should allow his bias for Britney to seep into his journalism because that literally shows traits of a bad and inexperienced journalist aq9Apl8.gif 

Wtf not you spilling like this :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: The fact that you’re like 14 and yet somehow this concept is hard for even some of the 30+ year old gays to understand. Bravo to you. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And yes I agree, all of this negativity and gossip is only dividing us as a fanbase, as well as the movement, even further. It’s essentially counterproductive, especially when people were bullying, sending death threats and fat shaming Cassie when she was literally just doing her job??? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Idk, personally I could never stoop to that level but just goes to show the integrity of this toxic fanbase when they hear something that goes against their narrative.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
14 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Wtf not you spilling like this :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: The fact that you’re like 14 and yet somehow this concept is hard for even some of the 30+ year old gays to understand. Bravo to you. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Thank you :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: I mean, this is what happens when you have a life and productive routine outside of the computer and forum, instead of doing useless bull**** like making hate accounts on Twitter :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Some people here need to consider going out and taking a breath of fresh air and see some grass :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

14 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And yes I agree, all of this negativity and gossip is only dividing us as a fanbase, as well as the movement, even further. It’s essentially counterproductive, especially when people were bullying, sending death threats and fat shaming Cassie when she was literally just doing her job??? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: Idk, I just could never stoop to that low of a level but just goes to show the integrity of this toxic fanbase.

And that too, we have come such far places as a fandom to a point of bringing the dire situation our fave is in, too such a international-level  of recognition and coverage, so why are we not trying to go further more into it? This isn't the peak yet, we still have so many things to bring into attention! Britney's hard-earned money that is getting tossed around her handlers, the truth behind Jamie as a father pre-guardianship era, the web of a mess Britney has been caught in, the highly suspicious people that are working for her, and so much more I can't think of. Why can't we do something about things like this, instead of making useless accounts on twitter gossiping and making fun of someone who WAS against the conservatorship, way before any one of us were and Britney's boyfriend, who is the only one in her case that genuinely cares for her? It is mind-boggling and headache-inducing to me to see this fandom trying to ruin all our hard work unintentionally :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

• Love 1