Andrew Gallery about her latest IG caption: “How would she cry for 2 weeks but she never watched it?”

dfffff

Andrew Gallery, Britney’s former photographer and friend who leaked Britney’s personal letter on TikTok speaks out on his confusion regarding her latest IG caption “How would she cry for 2 weeks but she never watched it?” referring to Framing Britney Spears documentary.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exactly what I thought. How can she be sad about something she did not watch! So basically, this Insta post is a lie. And it works. French websites are talking about instead of the ridiculous amount of money asked by J. Spears and his team... Shame!

6 minutes ago, Harlow said:

This is exactly what I thought. How can she be sad about something she did not watch! So basically, this Insta post is a lie. And it works. French websites are talking about instead of the ridiculous amount of money asked by J. Spears and his team... Shame!

Les médias français sont vraiment trop cons ! Je me souviens encore du premier article de têtu sur le mouvement, qui disait qu'on était des complotistes et que #FreeBritney n'avait aucun fondement :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Les médias français sont vraiment trop cons ! Je me souviens encore du premier article de têtu sur le mouvement, qui disait qu'on était des complotistes et que #FreeBritney n'avait aucun fondement :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Exactement. C'est tellement facile de tourner en ridicule, de ne pas se renseigner...

Just now, Harlow said:

Exactement. C'est tellement facile de tourner en ridicule, de ne pas se renseigner...

Et dans Quotidien, quand ils on parlaient de FBS, ils ont conclus en disant que les fans de Britney attendaient qu'elle soit libre pour qu'elle refasse des tournées. Ca m'a rendu OUF :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Its simple math: Britney's social media belongs to Baby One More Time LLC. Who runs the company? Jamie. Who pays Cassie's company? Jamie. 

You dont have to be a genius to connect the dots here. Docs about how much money people around her are asking from her estate leaked, then this nonsense post was made. Almost 2 months after the documentary and only now Britney is going to directly talk about it and say she didnt even watched? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Even her sons unfollowed her account after that. 

Keep making the right questions Andrew. And hit me if you are single Mr. Gallery, so we can do something about it. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

1 hour ago, Roger said:

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Et dans Quotidien, quand ils on parlaient de FBS, ils ont conclus en disant que les fans de Britney attendaient qu'elle soit libre pour qu'elle refasse des tournées. Ca m'a rendu OUF :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

1 hour ago, Harlow said:

Ils ont aussi fait un reportage sur NRJ12 il y a quelques semaines dans l'émission Héritage avec Morandini je crois , c'était rempli d'intox et de sensationnalisme, comme d'habitude ils préfèrent parler de son pétage de plomb que des faits réels. ça se voit qu'ils ne font pas beaucoup d'efforts pour rechercher des infos . La mentalité française est bizarre, ils ont zéro respect pour leur propre stars locales donc pourquoi ils ont auraient pour Britney... il y a qu'a voir tout cet acharnement sur Loana récemment.

Archived