Andrew Gallery about her latest IG caption: “How would she cry for 2 weeks but she never watched it?”

dfffff

10 hours ago, Roger said:

Les médias français sont vraiment trop cons ! Je me souviens encore du premier article de têtu sur le mouvement, qui disait qu'on était des complotistes et que #FreeBritney n'avait aucun fondement :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Tout est un complot pour les français, le covid aussi :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Its simple math: Britney's social media belongs to Baby One More Time LLC. Who runs the company? Jamie. Who pays Cassie's company? Jamie. 

You dont have to be a genius to connect the dots here. Docs about how much money people around her are asking from her estate leaked, then this nonsense post was made. Almost 2 months after the documentary and only now Britney is going to directly talk about it and say she didnt even watched? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Even her sons unfollowed her account after that. 

Keep making the right questions Andrew. And hit me if you are single Mr. Gallery, so we can do something about it. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

THIS!!!!

Archived