Exhale Documentary Premiere! Free Britney: Conspiracy to Congress

35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Looking forward to watching it asap! Sorry I didn't get a chance to prior to the premiere. Congrats @Rick101

Thank you so much Jordan 🤍🤍 I genuinely think you’re going to enjoy it . It was a lot of fun to make and I honestly could not have done it without exhale or you in particular. Thanks for agreeing to send in some quotes 🤍 I really am super grateful and look forward to hearing your thoughts 

there’s actually enough footage for deleted scenes covering things that didn’t make the cut. :) 
perhaps a deleted scenes video is foreseeable in the near future if you guys would like that!

1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

LMAO IN MY ONLY 5SECONDS OF SCREEN TIME I DID A TYPO :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

LOL I am dead. You know, I could’ve given more time to exhale screenshots. Just for the sake of time I kinda had to speed it up

anyway, thank you for your cameo!! LOL

1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

omg this is trully awesome!! Especially the second half is so well made <3

Thank you so so much!

44 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm only five minutes in and it's already so amazing! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Can't wait to finish it. 

🤍🤍 let me know what you think when it’s finished. I hope it captured what exhale stands for in terms of freeing Britney 

33 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wow I am so impressed. I'll be watching the whole thing later tonight! I can imagine this took a lot of hard work, kudos to you!

thank you so much! It took me almost 3 months to complete, couldn’t have done it without my friends and fellow exhalers contributing their voice clips. 🤍

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wow I am so impressed. I'll be watching the whole thing later tonight! I can imagine this took a lot of hard work, kudos to you!

I actually executively produced three of the instrumentals used in the video for a musical project coming up eventually :)  

46 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Enjoy!!!!!

Gee, that is a good reminder of everything that has been going on. I really appreciated the explanation of the companies that received Britney's money, Lou Taylor. I totally forgot the video of Lynne in the car, talking about the #FreeBritney movement...

It makes me very angry, to see that Britney is trapped. I honestly do not believe she will be free anytime soon. It's like a mafia. She is paying for lawyers who do not care about her situation. They only care about making more money.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dreams said:

Really nice i bet it took a long time to make this

U have lot of passion and dedication and it shows

Why thank you!!! It took me about 3 months. It was originally going to just be 20 minutes but then I kept going and going and ended up with this. I have enough info for a part 2 eventually 

1 hour ago, Harlow said:

Gee, that is a good reminder of everything that has been going on. I really appreciated the explanation of the companies that received Britney's money, Lou Taylor. I totally forgot the video of Lynne in the car, talking about the #FreeBritney movement...

It makes me very angry, to see that Britney is trapped. I honestly do not believe she will be free anytime soon. It's like a mafia. She is paying for lawyers who do not care about her situation. They only care about making more money.

I agree. Also I am really glad you enjoyed it. Something is weird with the places her money is going, sinister even if true 

i am disappointed in Lynne but also can’t confirm what she’s saying in the. Car