Exhale Documentary Premiere! Free Britney: Conspiracy to Congress

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I low-key don't want to hear myself. I hate my voice. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: But I really wanna see the documentary. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: ICONIC JOB.

I LOVE YOUR VOICE AND IM GLAD ITS IN THERE 

PARTICULARLY IN THE LAST SCENE. My voice i also have been feeling weird about but I’m getting used to it

im making an Aaliyah video next 

13 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m entirely entitled to my opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that. I don’t spew hate and just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I’m in the wrong. 

13 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

What do you mean? I was saying you're back again meaning the team can be back again  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

YOU GUYS!!! THE TEA ON MY THREAD??  what IS GOING ON!! The GIRLS ARE FIGHTING :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Watching this right now. Really cool :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You are so kind. I really hope I paid tribute to your site and didn’t tarnish it in any way. I really am grateful to be here and love that you (and the many others who contributed to this with voice clips) took the time to contribute. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not the phones breaking in the end :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

awesome job man! Going to share this on our social media tomorrow 🙏🙏 @Rick101

Yes! I really wanted to show that at the end of the day we don’t know anything. I also have enough info at the top of my head, in addition to leftover clips (and references to some of the topics here) for about 10 min worth of a part 2 to also respond to the events that occurred the day I posted this.

im really looking forward to you sharing this because I honestly want as many people To take our findings seriously. I really appreciate you sharing it on your Twitter, etc.

I also am almost done making my Aaliyah documentary  her life, legacy, and the way in which her fanbase has been impacted by her uncle refusing to release her music. Stay tuned for that soon 🤍💚

I am so grateful again!! Thank you :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...