Exhale Documentary Premiere! Free Britney: Conspiracy to Congress

10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

On the part of Harvin reporting on Britney getting out of the facility, you could've included him saying she wasn't diagnosed with bipolar disorder but she takes meds for it anyway

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_-mkIAPIoiXcAjsntLeSTh0Hzij2lfpQ/view?usp=sharing

I might consider doing a directors cut kinda thing or non included footage if people like this one! There’s a bit more I could cover in about 10 min or so 

8 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Just tweeted! Is the tweet alright? Is there anything you'd prefer me to edit? Also did I get your pronouns right?

I was wondering whose account this was! How kind of you. Thank you for sharing, and yes all is well with the pronouns 

:)  thank you!!!! @Jordan Miller maybe you could share it on exhale’s Twitter!! I feel like there’s a lot for people

to learn 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Thank you for sharing! it is really good! It is insane how things have changed in the las 2 years! Very important to document it! :)

You are so sweet. I couldn’t have done this without so many of you <3 thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed it 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rick101 said:

I was wondering whose account this was! How kind of you. Thank you for sharing, and yes all is well with the pronouns 

:)  thank you!!!! @Jordan Miller maybe you could share it on exhale’s Twitter!! I feel like there’s a lot for people

to learn 

This is the Twitter Team account! Originally we were on the main channel (@breatheheavycom) but then Jordan decided it needed to be "cleaned" up and focus on Britney obviously so he made this "backup" or second channel and moved us to over here :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

This is the Twitter Team account! Originally we were on the main channel (@breatheheavycom) but then Jordan decided it needed to be "cleaned" up and focus on Britney obviously so he made this "backup" or second channel and moved us to over here :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:  So ur like jordans Myah Marie 

@Jordan Miller

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Myah Marie :orangu_orangutan_ape: Well speaking of her, it was actually a mess/hilarious trying to always tell followers that it wasn't him tweeting :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I- I really think u guys should gain access back to the main account :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m entirely entitled to my opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that. I don’t spew hate and just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I’m in the wrong. 

What do you mean? I was saying you're back again meaning the team can be back again  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

What do you mean? I was saying you're back again meaning the team can be back again unless you're busy of course :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I’m sorry! I completely misread your response as I’m being swarmed by someone else in another thread. I am back and I would love to commit but maybe after I buy my new phone lol. ❤️

• Love 1