Jessica Simpson on Britney Spears: "I admire her ambition, strength and the capability to live unapologetically and authentically."

8 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yay 😀 

My top three Jessica moments are Irresistible, These Boots Are Made For Walkin, and her Tuna/Chicken iconic question. 
Thank you Queen.

PS- Ashlee Simpsons music is better (IMO) and she’s the only sister who didn’t live under her sister’s spotlight but Jessica is a Queen 👸 

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

Well she is not pop princess. But thanks for her kind words. Her split with Nick really took a toll on her. Idk why this industry is always about letting down woman then they r most vulnerable. Idk specifics of their  breakup but it was literally storm against Jessica. The same happened with Britney. Every1 blamed her for breakup with Timberlake. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, femmepop said:

wait were they watching Onyx Hotel?!? LOL I don't remember this episode...

"it's not even ****!!"...

mmmkay :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yes! She sounds like a jealous high schooler.

It’s just become trendy now for celebrities to jump on the “let’s comment on the Britney situation.” I’m all for exposure of #FreeBritney but it’s no longer something that’s taboo - everyone is doing it now, even if they don’t have anything of substance to say. 

Jessica had no reason to say anything but did so to jump on the news cycle and Britney’s star...again. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

It’s just become trendy now for celebrities to jump on the “let’s comment on the Britney situation.” I’m all for exposure of #FreeBritney but it’s no longer something that’s taboo - everyone is doing it now, even if they don’t have anything of substance to say. 

Jessica had no reason to say anything but did so to jump on the news cycle and Britney’s star...again. 

14:31

12 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

POP PRINCESS Jessica Simpson speaks to PEOPLE on how she had a similar "coming of age" story and why she admires Britney Spers. She tells PEOPLE that she chose "not to watch the documentary [Framing Britney Spears]" and explains that "I didn't want to watch and bring back any of the dark pieces of my personal coming of age in the music business. I have worked through a lot and want to keep moving forward in my own story on my own path."

She adds that she "admires her [Britney's] ambition, strength and the capability to live unapologetically and authentically," and is "happy that people are supporting Britney." hugs.gif 

The pop princess also opens up about the scrutiny she endured surrounding her weight through some journal entries and states that "there is a wonderful movement for body positivity now and the response to that portion of my story has been overwhelmingly supportive...I don't think people always realized that there was a human being, a beating heart and working eyes with actual feelings behind those headlines and that words can hurt and stay with you for a lifetime...I spent so many years beating myself up for an unrealistic body standard that made me feel like a failure all of the time." She also adds "I am still a work in progress when it comes to self-criticism but now I have the tools to quiet those voices in my head when they speak up."

LEGEND BEHAVIOR if you ask me. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Full article: People

1cc9f018bd9844c5ae784d207966683c.jpg

BNJ.thumb.JPG.38d1b59181a9a881675fc2659877d5fc.JPG

I can’t with the kim k approach , let me use this moment and Britney’s name to talk about myself but i really don’t give a **** about what happened to her bc i didn’t even watch the documentary 

7 hours ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

Oh, please. Do you know how foolish you sound right now? You guys complain that none of her peers speak up but when her peers actually do speak up, you also complain. You guys are literally never satisfied and beyond contradictory at this point. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Also, news flash — people grow up and evolve. Both Jessica and Britney grew up in a very cut-throat industry and both are now grown women who took two very different turns in life. One thing for certain — like Britney, Jessica has always been a very humble, pure and kind-hearted individual. Sure she never had the success Britney had and I think an aspect of that will always linger in the back of her mind but she’s grown from it. Many, if not all pop stars from the 90s and 00s were compared to or pitted against Britney. Shakira, Xtina, Jessica, Mandy, Willa, P!nk, Avril, Michelle, Madonna, etc. You name it.

Not to mention, she was literally asked about whether or not she had seen the documentary, thus she gave a short answer, and a very supportive response. To say she had no reason to say anything  when all she did was speak out of love and respect while being brave enough to share a bit of insight on her past trauma/***ual abuse is beyond disgusting. Shame on you for this response.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Derrickr411 said:

I can’t with the kim k approach , let me use this moment and Britney’s name to talk about myself but i really don’t give a **** about what happened to her bc i didn’t even watch the documentary 

First off, she was asked about Britney. Second, Jessica states how she chose to not watch the documentary because of her personal mental health battles. Many celebrities who also experienced scrutiny within the limelight don’t always feel comfortable feeding into unauthorized content, mostly due to misinterpretation.

Again, she “admires [Britney's] ambition, strength and the capability to live unapologetically” and is “happy that people are supporting Britney.” I don’t see where she makes it about herself here but please keep grasping at straws and finding pathetic ways to complain like you theorists always do.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t see where Jessica was necessarily coming for Britney here but continue grasping at straws like what you’re known best for on this forum. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

Not them coming into the courtroom with a 20 YO video. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: everyone should be condemned for everything they’ve ever said (except Britney because she has and can never do any wrong) :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not them coming into the courtroom with a 20 YO video. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: everyone should be condemned for everything they’ve ever said (except Britney because she has and can never do any wrong) :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Jessica is literally so pure. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: It’s beyond me why anyone would want to try and slander her when she’s shown nothing but respect and love towards Britney as a human. I think a lot of pop stars back then were just tired of being compared to Britney and fact that she was also very oversaturated didn’t help, but it’s not like Jessica said anything towards Britney that was exceptionally bad or cruel. They essentially grew up together in this industry and it’s obvious they have mutual respect for one another. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1