Jessica Simpson on Britney Spears: "I admire her ambition, strength and the capability to live unapologetically and authentically."

14 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I advise ANYONE in or going to Hollywood to learn about Britney's case. 

Except you don’t need to watch to learn about it. And this doesn’t just happen in Hollywood. We just know about it because this happened to Britney. I’m sure you would even say that if it were another celebrity. Britney’s situation is terrible and I want nothing more for her to get out of it but stop acting like what happened to her is what you sign up for when you go to Hollywood because her situation is unique.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Jessica is literally so pure. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: It’s beyond me why anyone would want to try and slander her when she’s shown nothing but respect and love towards Britney as a human. I think a lot of pop stars back then were just tired of being compared to Britney and fact that she was also very oversaturated didn’t help, but it’s not like Jessica said anything towards Britney that was exceptionally bad or cruel. They essentially grew up together in this industry and it’s obvious they have mutual respect for one another. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

These uncultured clowns need to read Open Book :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

Except you don’t need to watch to learn about it. And this doesn’t just happen in Hollywood. We just know about it because this happened to Britney. I’m sure you would even say that if it were another celebrity. Britney’s situation is terrible and I want nothing more for her to get out of it but stop acting like what happened to her is what you sign up for when you go to Hollywood because her situation is unique.

No. This is a trend in the state of California, we just know about it now because of Britney. Many people have come forth about it now. 

5326bb.gif

52 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

Also, let's not forget how the media was trying to portray Jessica as a "dumb drunk" for a long time as well... She is lucky she didn't get into a mess like Britney. 

That was really nice of her to say and quite a classy response. 

Unlike Kim Kardashian who spoke out and then posted 20+ headlines/magazine covers about herself, Jessica comes across really respectful and genuine towards Britney's situation while still referencing her own. 

Jessica has had her fair share of media hate and I admire that she's been able to recover, and continue to recover, from the downfalls of fame. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Rcity said:

Wtf? While promoting Oops she was been asked if she was bi***ual? Cmon? How can you asp a nineteen year old a question like that?

18 actually. People were so unnecessary out of line with her its crazy.

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t see where Jessica was necessarily coming for Britney here but continue grasping at straws like what you’re known best for on this forum. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

And when did I say Jessica was coming for her? The user said she looked jealous talking about the Miami show, so I posted another video where Jessica also didn't look her best while talking about Britney. 

My posts def get under ur skin lol, it's funny how I'm never talking with u, but u're always trying to start smt just bc u don't agree with me. I also don't agree with ur posts, the way u talk to others u don't agree with or think u're always right calling others clowns, but I just ignore bc in the end ur opinions don't ******* matter to me bc I can't take u seriously. This is a ******* forum, u should learn how to respect others that aren't being disrespectful to u or the flops that u like, differently from u. But it's cute how u try to shade me talking as if everyone else here agree with u when in reality just another couple of users get triggered with my posts as well:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

12 hours ago, Rcity said:

Wtf? While promoting Oops she was been asked if she was bi***ual? Cmon? How can you asp a nineteen year old a question like that?

I think the question's problem is more rooted in the whole narrative that people were grossly obsessed with anything pertaining to Britney's ***uality at such a young age (18 in this case) as opposed to just genuinely asking if someone is bi***ual. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: