Cardi B Ties Britney Spears, Rihanna and Michael Jackson For Briefest No. 1 Song Titles

7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You were okay with miss Sensitive calling half of Britney's discography 'aged' milk and not acknowledging Crazy as her best song? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The blasphemy :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I did not see this because I don’t pay attention to ha, but I take back what I said :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: little miss obsessive :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: now I have to give myself warning points :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, maki93 said:

I am still bothered that oops, toxic, everytime, circus, and till the world ends did not reach #1. How did her team let that happen is still beyond anyone.

I completely agree. However, I wonder if they had peaked at #1 if she would’ve sold as many albums. I think the fact that the gp thinks they’re number one hits is proof that they were iconic and successful. I think the stans are the only ones that know otherwise :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve never created threads about him though. Can’t say the same about him :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: take this love chat out of my thread :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Why r u mad though? I literally don’t know what’s good between you guys and I never wanted to insert myself in IT. As for my comment towards Easy, I was trying to impersonate Nicki a lil but got you mad instead so I’m sorry. You’re my numero uno and if you don’t like a bich, yo tampoco! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Eed9_7EWAAAFB6J.jpg

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Style. said:

Why r u mad though? I literally don’t know what’s good between you guys and I never wanted to insert myself in IT. As for my comment towards Easy, I was trying to impersonate Nicki a lil but got you mad instead so I’m sorry. You’re my numero uno and if you don’t like a bich, yo tampoco! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Eed9_7EWAAAFB6J.jpg

I woke up and chose violence but you right :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1