Cardi B Ties Britney Spears, Rihanna and Michael Jackson For Briefest No. 1 Song Titles

19 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not me thinking someone hacked your account because I would have never expected a useless record celebration thread from you. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Fair but it was the hottest and freshest sounding song the week of release. It's a "classic" Britney song we haven't heard since its release.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I never thought about how this really is the last true primeney classic :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, (unpopular opinion incoming) Femme Fatale is a ******* masterpiece and may be the most cohesive Britney album, and contends to be my favorite, but it lives in a different world than all of her music before, and so does everything else that came after. 3 was the last "Primeney classic," as you put it.

This really is a dumb *** record.

5 Hot 100 hits in less than 4 yrs is impressive for any artist let alone a Rap female!

I think she will end up getting 3 or 4 no.1's this era, without discounts, remixes, re-releases.   You know all the things that Katy Perry I mean artists normally do to achieve that!

43 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

This really is a dumb *** record.

5 Hot 100 hits in less than 4 yrs is impressive for any artist let alone a Rap female!

I think she will end up getting 3 or 4 no.1's this era, without discounts, remixes, re-releases.   You know all the things that Katy Perry I mean artists normally do to achieve that!

Uh Cardi has discounted every single of her number ones what do you mean :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: