BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

On 3/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

That's very true.

It's the way Jamie and Lou have been running the Trust, though...

It appears Jamie and Lou have been "hiding" Britney's fortune in the SJB Revocable Trust instead of reporting the full amount each year. They appear to shift the assets back and forth between the "Estate" and the "Trust" to make it appear as if she's making far less than she really is.

MVK asked for a copy of the accounting and they denied him...which I'm sure must have looked really suspect to MVK and Kevin. They (rightly?) suspected that Jamie and Lou were hiding assets simply to get out of paying Kevin a larger amount each month...and their demands dragged out for several months before they finally took it to court.

At the same time, Jamie Lynn was made sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust, a new will was created to include Britney's family (vs. only Preston and Jayden), and within a year the "missing" $600-million is (allegedly) transferred to Stonebridge (or whatever paper trail ThatSurpriseWitness has been cooking up). 

Does that make sense? That there's a connection between the "missing millions" the fanbase has been chasing and the "missing millions" that Kevin Federline has been chasing?

This thread is worthy of a BUMP. 
It’s only 3 pages but I think it should be reviewed!! Follow the money, y’all!! Thanks to @Steel Magnolia :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

This thread is worthy of a BUMP. 
It’s only 3 pages but I think it should be reviewed!! Follow the money, y’all!! Thanks to @Steel Magnolia :) 

I'm going to drop my chronological timeline here, too, because there are probably some good investigative journalists keeping an eye on these threads, and every little bit helps make their jobs easier:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I have nothing to really contribute because I know zilch about trusts and estates and family law but everything Steel has laid out seems like sound theory/analysis.

One general question: why aren’t the SJB Revocable Trust or this new BJS Kids & Family Trust listed as assets of the estate? Are they entirely different entities governed outside of estate law? I know this is general so if Google is better just tell me lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I partially ask because it seems that SJB Revocable Trust is listed making disbursements to the estate in the first financial report Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet filed in May 2009, covering the entire year of 2008.

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_948440b0af36418dae0e3e0fa7f8a7dd.pdf

But then in 2010, the accounting report states that “SJB Revocable Trust isn’t a Conservatorship asset.”

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_9abde13ebf82483a85d58eb369fcd5b4.pdf

I got the above documents from the following website, which has some other interesting financial/investment related documents that @Steel Magnolia maybe has or hasn’t seen?

https://www.freebritney.net/blog

I wonder how all of this will be impacted with Rosengart now representing Britney. Will he be able to access information about the above mentioned trusts? Can he order a forensic audit? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I have nothing to really contribute because I know zilch about trusts and estates and family law but everything Steel has laid out seems like sound theory/analysis.

One general question: why aren’t the SJB Revocable Trust or this new BJS Kids & Family Trust listed as assets of the estate? Are they entirely different entities governed outside of estate law? I know this is general so if Google is better just tell me lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I partially ask because it seems that SJB Revocable Trust is listed making disbursements to the estate in the first financial report Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet filed in May 2009, covering the entire year of 2008.

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_948440b0af36418dae0e3e0fa7f8a7dd.pdf

But then in 2010, the accounting report states that “SJB Revocable Trust isn’t a Conservatorship asset.”

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/237b6d_9abde13ebf82483a85d58eb369fcd5b4.pdf

I got the above documents from the following website, which has some other interesting financial/investment related documents that @Steel Magnolia maybe has or hasn’t seen?

https://www.freebritney.net/blog

I wonder how all of this will be impacted with Rosengart now representing Britney. Will he be able to access information about the above mentioned trusts? Can he order a forensic audit? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Thank you!

I'll check out those links when I get a chance.

It was my understanding that Bryan Spears (who was co-Trustee with Ivan Taback) allowed several of Britney's LLC's to be transferred over to the Estate in early 2008.

In particular, the LLC's that were named in lawsuits — such as the WEG lawsuit.

I assumed this was so that the Estate could do a forensic audit of that LLC and pay Johnny Wright's Wright Entertainment Group back for the "sunset payments" that were missed.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2021 at 11:16 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'll explain where my "theory" is coming from...because it's not quite fully formed and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track...

But it was provoked by the recent thread about this article:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1250504/inside-kevin-federlines-private-family-world

I started thinking...

Why is Kevin attempting to separate himself from Jamie at this moment in time? Why would he care enough for him and Mark Vincent Kaplan to cough up so much new content for this article?

It seems like a calculated PR move, but I'm not sure what's behind it...

Unless...Maybe Kevin knows something is going to hit the press that might make him look bad? 

Whether Kevin did something himself, or he thinks his association with Jamie will make him look bad in the eyes of the public, there must be something provoking this?

So what if...

What if it wasn't Britney who rebelled back in 2018, but it was actually Kevin? He's mostly flown under the radar, but we know that Kevin is very money motivated.

What if Jamie did something in 2018 that pissed Kevin off so much that he started to put his foot down?

It would explain the demands for a higher monthly payment, the new 70/30 visitation schedule, it might explain the altercation with Preston...and might even explain Britney's visible stress during the final months of the residency and the summer tour...If Kevin and Jamie were going to battle, and she was caught in the middle completely powerless, it would certainly be a motivator for her to begin fighting back against Jamie.

I'm not quite sure what it is...but I'm really starting to zero in on whether K-Fed could be the key to this entire mystery.

Been wondering the same actually. 

I don't know much about trust funds but in Preston and Jayden's best interest, I'd say give them enough (a relatively small amount each year) to just pay the rent for a 1 bed flat each once they hit 18. 

It will give them the opportunity to really do something for themselves and t's really empowering knowing that you can survive on your own.

They'd always have the Spears/Federlinename to fall back onto if **** hits the fan.

• 6 months later...
On 3/24/2021 at 12:55 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

All the players have slowly been jumping from Jamie's sinking ship:

- Kevin Federline now appears to be the first.
- Andrew Wallet went next.
- Ingham followed suit.
- Lynne followed Ingham.
- Lou followed Lynne...but only out of necessity.
- Jamie Lynn jumped with Lou...but again, only out of necessity.
- Bryan...He may have jumped before K-Fed. I can't figure out which team he's on. He flies under the radar and is hard to read.

That leaves Larry, the ******* squid.

So what exactly was the inciting incident here? 

More and more, the creation of this new Trust and the missing $600-million appear to be the common denominator. 

Agreed. I am now more convinced than ever that this all had to do with the SJB Trust and it all started crumbling down because they all wanted a piece of the cake. 

I think the first piece of the domino to fall was the filing to make JL trustee of the new Kids+Family trust on december 2017, then Kevin+MVK were alert and wanted a cut, they sniffed some funny business going on and ended up getting more money and for some reason a change in custody, now 70/30 (I always thought this had happened in 2019 after Jamie's RO but turns out it was much earlier? Wonder why, there must have been a reason, no?). This could understandably upset Britney, then Jodi entered the picture, then Britney was upset the whole second half of 2018 (POM tour and Domination rehearsals), ending in her going on a strike which lead to the forced stay in hell and the explosion of #FreeBritney. I think this is what made Wallet jump ship and Ingham change sides (at least apparently) and start advocating for Britney, right around the time Lutfi contacted Lynne and Lynne hired a lawyer and got involved in fighting Jamie's side of the Con. The rest is history.

I have nothing else to say other than this thread has made me VERY curious to know what Kevin knows and what role he played behind the scenes, there's a couple theories I hadn't thought about but look interesting.

Anyway I just wanted to bump this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Agreed. I am now more convinced than ever that this all had to do with the SJB Trust and it all started crumbling down because they all wanted a piece of the cake. 

I think the first piece of the domino to fall was the filing to make JL trustee of the new Kids+Family trust on december 2017, then Kevin+MVK were alert and wanted a cut, they sniffed some funny business going on and ended up getting more money and for some reason a change in custody, now 70/30 (I always thought this had happened in 2019 after Jamie's RO but turns out it was much earlier? Wonder why, there must have been a reason, no?). This could understandably upset Britney, then Jodi entered the picture, then Britney was upset the whole second half of 2018 (POM tour and Domination rehearsals), ending in her going on a strike which lead to the forced stay in hell and the explosion of #FreeBritney. I think this is what made Wallet jump ship and Ingham change sides (at least apparently) and start advocating for Britney, right around the time Lutfi contacted Lynne and Lynne hired a lawyer and got involved in fighting Jamie's side of the Con. The rest is history.

I have nothing else to say other than this thread has made me VERY curious to know what Kevin knows and what role he played behind the scenes, there's a couple theories I hadn't thought about but look interesting.

Anyway I just wanted to bump this.

An updated timeline:

Aug. 16, 2017 - The conservators file court documents asking to change Britney's will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. 

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. It is unknown when Bryan Spears resigned as co-Trustee. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee. It is currently unknown who that trustee is.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting; Jamie Spears has refused to reveal Britney's financials.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until a year later.

Aug. 21, 2018 - Jodi Montgomery is hired as a Case Manager by James P. Spears and Andrew Wallet.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Regarding Kevin's movements:

On 3/24/2021 at 1:47 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

By the end of 2017, Kevin and MVK are already asking to re-negotiate the custody agreement.

You posted this a while back, so he might have started to poke around before May 22 2018?

19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting; Jamie Spears has refused to reveal Britney's financials.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until a year later.

I'd like to know what happened to prompt the change in visitation time. Surely a change like this in the visitation agreement didn't happen out of nowhere? 

4 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

You posted this a while back, so he might have started to poke around before May 22 2018?

I'd like to know what happened to prompt the change in visitation time. Surely a change like this in the visitation agreement didn't happen out of nowhere? 

I assumed this was because of the Vegas show ending which would free up Britney’s schedule in California?

22 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I assumed this was because of the Vegas show ending which would free up Britney’s schedule in California?

It went in the other direction.

Kevin's visitation went from 50% up to 70% while Britney's went from 50% down to 30%.

I wonder what provoked that change?

Note below that an "ex parte" hearing means either "emergency" or "without notice to the other party."

Key date:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Yes, I'm assuming Kevin started to ask for a forensic accounting in late 2017...But I can't seem to find a court document or official date to support that assumption.

The visitation was changed about two months after the support payments were increased...Very curious.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It went in the other direction.

Kevin's visitation went from 50% up to 70% while Britney's went from 50% down to 30%.

I wonder what provoked that change?

Note below that an "ex parte" hearing means either "emergency" or "without notice to the other party."

Key date:

Ohh! Wow, that is interesting. I will have to read more about that time period.

• Like 1
On 3/22/2021 at 10:46 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'll explain where my "theory" is coming from...because it's not quite fully formed and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track...

But it was provoked by the recent thread about this article:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1250504/inside-kevin-federlines-private-family-world

I started thinking...

Why is Kevin attempting to separate himself from Jamie at this moment in time? Why would he care enough for him and Mark Vincent Kaplan to cough up so much new content for this article?

It seems like a calculated PR move, but I'm not sure what's behind it...

Unless...Maybe Kevin knows something is going to hit the press that might make him look bad? 

Whether Kevin did something himself, or he thinks his association with Jamie will make him look bad in the eyes of the public, there must be something provoking this?

So what if...

What if it wasn't Britney who rebelled back in 2018, but it was actually Kevin? He's mostly flown under the radar, but we know that Kevin is very money motivated.

What if Jamie did something in 2018 that pissed Kevin off so much that he started to put his foot down?

It would explain the demands for a higher monthly payment, the new 70/30 visitation schedule, it might explain the altercation with Preston...and might even explain Britney's visible stress during the final months of the residency and the summer tour...If Kevin and Jamie were going to battle, and she was caught in the middle completely powerless, it would certainly be a motivator for her to begin fighting back against Jamie.

I'm not quite sure what it is...but I'm really starting to zero in on whether K-Fed could be the key to this entire mystery.

Yes! Sweet love yes! I have always thought somethibg happened and brit and kevin used the kids pissing ******** jamie off to where he snaps, and the cogs start moving between those 2 to get her free. Im gonna assume he was promised a large lump sum from her if he did his part. Allegedly  

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, I'm assuming Kevin started to ask for a forensic accounting in late 2017...But I can't seem to find a court document or official date to support that assumption.

The visitation was changed about two months after the support payments were increased...Very curious.

I can't stop thinking about it since I read that. Until now, I assumed the change from 50/50 to 70/30 happened because of the domestic altercation between Jamie and the children and the subsequent restraining order... but something must have happened in July/early August 2018.

Was that issue managed through the regular court, or mediation, or what? Since Britney didn't have any custody, only a visitation agreement, I imagine it wasn't hard at all for Kevin to have it changed in his favour? Did they do this in order to justify the increase in child support (or hush money)? Is the same arrangement still in place today? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I can't stop thinking about it since I read that. Until now, I assumed the change from 50/50 to 70/30 happened because of the domestic altercation between Jamie and the children and the subsequent restraining order... but something must have happened in July/early August 2018.

Was that issue managed through the regular court, or mediation, or what? Since Britney didn't have any custody, only a visitation agreement, I imagine it wasn't hard at all for Kevin to have it changed in his favour? Did they do this in order to justify the increase in child support (or hush money)? Is the same arrangement still in place today? 

This is exactly why I mentioned that Susan Bassi might become our biggest ally.

Susan will know how to find those documents better than anyone else.

Susan, if you're reading...Can you help us out? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 2