A petition from january 31 2008 filed by Jamie Spears requesting the court to give him the power to “prevent Britney from discharging herself from the hospital"

dfffff

In January 31st 2008 a petition filed by Jamie Spears requesting the court to give him the power to “prevent Britney from discharging herself from the hospital, use security to prevent her from leaving, authorize medical staff to use restraints, if necessary”

ZdjęcieZdjęcie

Disgusting! :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Britney wants a stranger to be her permanent conservator just so Jamie never comes back says everything. 

He can say daddy loves her as much as he wants but at the end of the day he is basically her abuser who should have never been given power over her. 
This is so messed up. 

3 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Leave it to Jamie Spears to make Joe Jackson look less evil.

I was thinking the other day about which parent is worse, Joe or Jamie and I concluded Jamie. He's just straight up cruel. So was Joe but he at least let his kids have control of their money and lives.

18 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I was thinking the other day about which parent is worse, Joe or Jamie and I concluded Jamie. He's just straight up cruel. So was Joe but he at least let his kids have control of their money and lives.

Brit and Michael/Paris have similar family problems. Really scary. Michael´s mother was missing for weeks for example. And his daughter Paris was put into a facility for problematic teenagers after his death. But she had huge problems there. I have a bunch of magazine pages that were published after his death. I found them a couple of weeks ago when I declutter. I was shocked. I did not read everything yet. Even the medical situation is similar to Britney´s. Michael was not able to perform but they medicated him so he could get through the hard work. And this killed him at the end. His body was a wreck because of all the *****/medication. He was actually not able to do this concert series. That's why his children sue the concert organizer. He knew about Michaels medical problem and did not care. They don´t won't miss the money. Sound familiar? And how weird is it that your doctor has his own room in your house?!

I pray to God that Preston and Jayden will not have to sue people after their mother's death.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:I hope everything will be turn out well and Brit will survive. She will be the first one who will survive and will go into history with it. Let´s make it possible. Now it´s not too late. All the others did not make it: Michael, Marilyn, Club 27, Anna Nicole, Diana...But they had not an army behind them. Let´s help Britney to make her even more a legend. But not of her fall as she wrote, as a survivor.The first and only one.

24 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Brit and Michael/Paris have similar family problems. Really scary. Michael´s mother was missing for weeks for example. And his daughter Paris was put into a facility for problematic teenagers after his death. But she had huge problems there. I have a bunch of magazine pages that were published after his death. I found them a couple of weeks ago when I declutter. I was shocked. I did not read everything yet. Even the medical situation is similar to Britney´s. Michael was not able to perform but they medicated him so he could get through the hard work. And this killed him at the end. His body was a wreck because of all the *****/medication. He was actually not able to do this concert series. That's why his children sue the concert organizer. He knew about Michaels medical problem and did not care. They don´t won't miss the money. Sound familiar? And how weird is it that your doctor has his own room in your house?!

I pray to God that Preston and Jayden will not have to sue people after their mother's death.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:I hope everything will be turn out well and Brit will survive. She will be the first one who will survive and will go into history with it. Let´s make it possible. Now it´s not too late. All the others did not make it: Michael, Marilyn, Club 27, Anna Nicole, Diana...But they had not an army behind them. Let´s help Britney to make her even more a legend. But not of her fall as she wrote, as a survivor.The first and only one.

Brit's strong. Let's put nothing but good energy out there for her. She'll get out of this.

25 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Brit's strong. Let's put nothing but good energy out there for her. She'll get out of this.

I know that she is strong. But her body is not unbreakable. They put her under medication for over ten years now and God knows what they did in the hospital with her. She nearly became a member of Club 27. She was 27 the year they put her under c-ship, the stuff with Sam and Ali happened. This year she turns 40 so she beat the second curse. (Diana, Anna Nicole) So I´m positive that everything will turn out well.I don´t know why but when I think about the Blackout era,I have an evil, very, very dark feeling. Instead of Blackout, she should name her album "Darkness."I never felt something so worse and I actually wanted to study criminal Psychologie and have read a lot of books and watched movies/documentations about psychopaths, cannibals, their victims, and other stuff. And some things were not too endure. But this was nothing against what I feel when I think about Britney from 2006/2007. But when I think about her near future I can see white, healing light. I know it sounds weird. I´m not a medium or something like that. Just my feelings. 

3 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Uhh. I don't think a lot of people would survive in a situation like this for more than a decade. I just can't imagine.... 

Pretty sure most people in this situation aren't expected to live more than a decade anyway

Archived