Britney is reportedly "much happier" following the flood of support from fans, considering telling her story in her words

I feel like a lot of these articles we’ve been seeing for a while now all sound like wishful thinking and are all based off our conversations here in exhale.

I feel like a lot of the things team CON, the press and some of these trash sites and magazines address or report as “news” are basically fans opinions and theories from these threads.

I find it very hard to believe ET has a source close to her... conveniently all these “sources” always say things that are not actually news and things that could very well be, but none are more than speculation presented as facts.

This is basically what “fortune tellers” do, they say broad things about someone that could apply to anyone and you’re the one that makes sense of it and chose to believe it.

Everyone that has spoken has always said that it’s imposible to talk to her, everyone is forbidden to look at her and even make them sign NDAs... so yeah of course ET is the exception... why didn’t that insider say something in 2008?

”A source close to the star said she was forced into a conservatorship by Lou Taylor” why didn’t that happen in 2009 for example? Oh now everyone has an insider because it’s news and clicks; but are they really reporting anything?

The tittles of these articles usually promise so much and then under deliver.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Can we get Kim K on her case? Like can you imagine them both walking into the court looking like two bad аss bitсhes completely DESTROYING the con team?

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

No

You're just looking for an 'iconic' moment like Britney and Paris to just satisfie your ego.

The problem is way more serious than look like a 'bad *** *****'

• Like 4