Britney is reportedly "much happier" following the flood of support from fans, considering telling her story in her words

First off, I never believe these anonymous sources, just give us concrete and reliable names :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Second, I agree that Britney will have to take a few steps before giving an interview, and one of them is speaking to the judge! Can you image Britney opening up about how she feels in public but never expressing herself to the judge? It'd look really negative to her case :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Oprah is working hard to get that interview like she and Madea did to get Harry Murkel's! Oprah, sis, get her outta the conservatorship and you can get that tell-all clout! 

Oprah's got the money. That's for sure :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: . I'm seriously happy that this source (Is it Britney?? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: ) says she's feeling the love from her fans. Just gotta keep maintaining that energy. I know she doesn't feel comfortable having other people tell her story, but I believe it's good for the movement if the framing is done right. 

• Like 4

I hope she gives the interview to someone who showed her some support prior to the documentary. Her conservatorship was not a secret and the fact that so many in the media didn’t feel like questioning or examining it until it became trendy to talk about last month is pretty infuriating. 

You know her interview would get huge ratings so I just hope it boosts the career of someone who deserves it, someone who was willing to ask questions or speak out about this before it was the cool thing to do 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Jodi, a professionally licensed conservator, temporarily took over the role in 2019 when Jamie volunteered to briefly step down, citing health reasons.

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: