Britney is reportedly "much happier" following the flood of support from fans, considering telling her story in her words

If her dad and mom really cared about Britney they would step down as her conservator and let a third party entity handle it going forward (or not) or the courts have her released from the conservatorship, whatever the courts decide.   I seriously don’t understand how this is allowed on someone who has shown over the years shes a hard worker just because she went through a hard time and had a tough moment after all the pressure?  Does this mean every teenager or young adult suffering from depression should be in a conservatorship?  I really don’t get it, its ****ed up.  Its all about money for her family.

• Like 1
On 3/20/2021 at 12:37 PM, LHAK said:

If her dad and mom really cared about Britney they would step down as her conservator and let a third party entity handle it going forward (or not) or the courts have her released from the conservatorship, whatever the courts decide.   I seriously don’t understand how this is allowed on someone who has shown over the years shes a hard worker just because she went through a hard time and had a tough moment after all the pressure?  Does this mean every teenager or young adult suffering from depression should be in a conservatorship?  I really don’t get it, its ****ed up.  Its all about money for her family.

your comment is spot on! People really seem to forget that she went through an incredible traumatising experience with all the paparazzi etc around that time and even her hectic lifestyle prior. Can you imagine what all the flashes would do to you on a emotional and cognitive level? no wonder she has anxiety, someone who has a heightened sense of sensory takes everything in, the brain doesnt differentiate between "good" and "bad" things that enter it, the filter is much more penetrable and it takes a long time and lots of energy to work through all the input. the response mechanism of the brain might then consequently be shutdown mode- withdrawing emotionally, being in one's head, or trying to be two people (her british accent) and ultimately getting in a depressive state if no ones around to help you get out of your head with therapy and/or meditation. her response back then was normal in my eyes, but people who are not aware of highly sensitive people or who consider those people negatively as someone who is "crazy". How is she supposed to build her own personality, if shes always forced to hide behind a certain personality, hairstyle, make up etc and no one knows what's actually going on inside her. If you take a look at history, being different means further development and not taking the normal way, many artists for example are dyslexic, are alone at home and have created great art and things for themselves and others. More people should embrace their individuality!