This Day in Pop: Britney and Bryan appear at the Grand Ole Opry to present sister Jamie Lynn Spears in 2016 (March 15)

This show was so anti-climatic. It was all about a song JL was going to perform at the Opry, and at the end just before she performs, she gets up on stage and the credits roll?!!?

Someone here said it was meant to be a series but they didn't air the rest. Does anyone know if that's true?

It's also named after a song (when the lights go out) that she's never released.

I don't get what happened with her music, she would only talk about it when it suited her.

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

This show was so anti-climatic. It was all about a song JL was going to perform at the Opry, and at the end just before she performs, she gets up on stage and the credits roll?!!?

Someone here said it was meant to be a series but they didn't air the rest. Does anyone know if that's true?

It's also named after a song (when the lights go out) that she's never released.

I don't get what happened with her music, she would only talk about it when it suited her.

Her music is just like everything else she does. Quick money grab/exposure.

She has no passion for anything. Given opportunities she has plus connection she could have made pretty decent name for herself if she truly wanted to. Baby or no baby. She will be 30 this year. She is still young and was even younger here 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

that was the show that aired in June, idk, I only watched Britney's parts lol I never knew what it was about 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I literally despise her siblings. It’s so sad because Britney won’t know that on the outside JL and Bryan are living off her misfortune and doing interviews supporting her need for a conservatorship when Britney is literally fighting her father to get out. Not to mention JL hanging out with literally the spawn of Satan and her money grabbing father. Some sister she is.

I hate them all so much. Pretty sure JL wouldn’t be hanging around daddy if he was controlling her pennies and every other aspect of her life. 

• Love 6
  • 11 months later...

spacer.pngI was backstage with friends at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, and JL happened to be performing that night (also conveniently had a camera crew following her around). I was on high Britney alert — didn’t see her at all before the show. I remember standing near JL as she was about to go on (stage right), and the emcee announced a special guest would be introducing her… cue Britney walking on from stage left. She made the announcement with Bryan, and watched the performance from the audience. After the performance, they whisked her back stage and immediately into JLs dressing room — and shut the door. Normally backstage, the artists, their guests, etc. mingle with the guests. We hung out for a bit until they left, I was in shock when Britney walked by (I couldn’t believe how stunning she was in person.) My friend snapped this photo while she waved and smiled at me. A night I’ll never forget. I also remember JL looking like she hated the world, walking behind her beaming sister.

Side note: look who’s behind her 😡

• Love 1