This Day in Pop: Britney and Bryan appear at the Grand Ole Opry to present sister Jamie Lynn Spears in 2016 (March 15)

24 minutes ago, nashvillematt said:

I was backstage with friends at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, and JL happened to be performing that night (also conveniently had a camera crew following her around). I was on high Britney alert — didn’t see her at all before the show. I remember standing near JL as she was about to go on (stage right), and the emcee announced a special guest would be introducing her… cue Britney walking on from stage left. She made the announcement with Bryan, and watched the performance from the audience. After the performance, they whisked her back stage and immediately into JLs dressing room — and shut the door. Normally backstage, the artists, their guests, etc. mingle with the guests. We hung out for a bit until they left, I was in shock when Britney walked by (I couldn’t believe how stunning she was in person.) My friend snapped this photo while she waved and smiled at me. A night I’ll never forget. I also remember JL looking like she hated the world, walking behind her beaming sister.

Side note: look who’s behind her 😡

and the picture is where?

btw just today i was speaking with an event organizer from back home and he told me that during the FFT they were told that britney asked for no one to even make eye contact with her. and we now know it has her father.

#INSANE