We Should Have That Conversation: What If Britney Gets Pregnant ''Without Permission''?

Sam, 27 is not a “young father” it’s a very standard age to have children lol.  I remember years ago there were rumors on here about her getting pregnant and being forced to have an ********.  I choose to believe that was BS, but it does make you wonder what her disgusting corrupt con team would do.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I find it shady because it's one of those topics we don't really have knoweldge about and it's mostly just rumors and theories, and I think that speculation can spiral into beliefs (like the "sam is paid chef" one). No need to lose your cool :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

At this point I’m not even sure this topic is any worse than the surgery threads people draft, the administrators and mods seem to keep the surgery threads open when people call Britney the joker and dissect her looks and basically drag her to the pits of hell so I don’t see why this thread would be worse than those ones!

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Well, Britney does not have custody of herself right now, so she  cannot have custody of her children... if she gives birth, they may just take her child away from her, in the eyes of the law she is greatly incapacitated.

Therefore, technically speaking, they can pull the same sh-- twice

Oh, that's not what I meant. I thought the person I responded to said she shouldn't have children after she gets out of the c-ship, because they would do everything all over again as in 2007-2008. I think she would be prepared for anything before making that decision given everything she has experienced in these previous years. 

But I absolutely agree that it wouldn't be a good idea - at all - to have a baby while being in this conservatorship. 

17 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

She should adopt a lot of kids ala Madonna or Angelina and have the big happy family she deserves.  

I don't think that social services would give her any children. Not that Madonna or Jolie are any better. I just think that the fact that she's in a c-ship and has lost  custody of her children certainly won't help (I'm talking about the original hearings, not the recent developments).

I think it's unfair tbh, but official services tend to be a little bureaucratic and by the book.

2 hours ago, Alfaromeo said:

You never know. It's still a big risk I think. 

I agree with you on this. Although I feel like that it's a risk she might be willing to take. But in my fantasy (I know, I know), she gets out of this situation, all the bad people in her life go to prison and then she can have a fresh start and get another child, because to me it seems it's a big dream of hers. She needs to have good lawyers, of course

16 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I don't think that social services would give her any children. Not that Madonna or Jolie are any better. I just think that the fact that she's in a c-ship and has lost  custody of her children certainly won't help (I'm talking about the original hearings, not the recent developments).

I think it's unfair tbh, but official services tend to be a little bureaucratic and by the book.

I meant after she’s free :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

9 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

I meant after she’s free :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I think it's the same. There's a stigma when you lose the custody of your children, so I think that it will be an easy no from the authorities. Unless, she proved them wrong, but that requires them giving her the opportunity, if she wanted to adopt.

It really upsets me that she’s always spoken about wanting many children and that she hasn’t gotten the opportunity to do so.

In the documentary too she mentioned that she’ll quit music (or do it as a side job) once she has a family. Mind you she was the biggest star in the world at the time. I feel like she imagined the perfect family (like in the If U Seek Amy video 😏) without any abuse or violence like in her own family.

Hope all her dreams come true! 

Love you, Britney!

10 hours ago, rennen said:

I think Britney herself is smart enough to not want to have children when she is in this conservatorship. That is more likely the reason as to why she hasn't had further children yet. 

That’s not exactly the case

its already been revealed “they’re doing handmaid tail type things” to keep her from getting pregnant”.

when Britney is freed I need her medical team to be sent to prison :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

On 3/6/2021 at 8:58 AM, phareezy said:

This makes me feel better about Lynne being on the right side of this thing now

10 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i have always never understood, and i remember asking this on here months ago, how can her father actually stop her getting pregnant? i mean, he hasnt even seen her in like a year so he cant exactly stop her and Sam doing the deed. and someone said there was rumours her father makes her take birth control and i think the said he made her have an implant. But isnt that an infringement of her human rights. because thats not even allowed for pedophiles/murderers apparently because of the 'human  rights' argument

Honestly I don’t think Britney even has human rights

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Honestly I don’t think Britney even has human rights

Exactly. According to the courts, Britney is a child and cannot make adult decisions for herself. This includes getting pregnant. What disgusts me most is that Jamie intervened at a time where there was good reason to think that Britney could become pregnant by Adnan or someone else who was using her for her money, and in that mental state, she could not keep herself healthy enough to carry a child to term without complications.

However, 12 years later, I can see Jamie abusing this by either forcing Britney to get an ********, to restrict access to anyone she might be intimate with, or other ways to ensure she does not become pregnant. The whole situation is revolting

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

That’s not exactly the case

its already been revealed “they’re doing handmaid tail type things” to keep her from getting pregnant”.

when Britney is freed I need her medical team to be sent to prison :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

"Revealed" by tabloids. 

Okay then. 

Lawyers for Britney posted something stating she can have children. It didn’t make sense to me bc she has 2 conservatorships, one for financial and one for personal. The personal is the one that controls her health and treatment plans. I can’t see how the depo shot isn’t something that they can’t control if she legally cannot make medical decisions. 

20 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't think she will since she probably has an IUD. Remember when sam's friend said that Jamie was physically stoping them from having children?

This. I think measures have been put into place to ensure a possible pregnancy wouldn’t be any kind of problem. 

Archived