We Should Have That Conversation: What If Britney Gets Pregnant ''Without Permission''?

Britney has been saying for the past like 12 years that she wants to have another kid. I seriously doubt she’s just put that off because she’d rather perform, especially now that she’s in her late 30s. If she could get pregnant she would have by now. I mean there are rumours that she’s on forced birth control...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/7/2021 at 3:11 PM, jonloch1 said:

i have always never understood, and i remember asking this on here months ago, how can her father actually stop her getting pregnant? i mean, he hasnt even seen her in like a year so he cant exactly stop her and Sam doing the deed. and someone said there was rumours her father makes her take birth control and i think the said he made her have an implant. But isnt that an infringement of her human rights. because thats not even allowed for pedophiles/murderers apparently because of the 'human  rights' argument

If her father is legally in charge of all her medical care and all her medical decisions ... then I think it is within his rights to force birth control on her. There are def methods like an implant or an IUD that women can’t take out on their own. 

I hope it hasn’t come to that but with all this insanity, I sadly wouldn’t be shocked 

Archived