We Should Have That Conversation: What If Britney Gets Pregnant ''Without Permission''?

britney-spears.jpg

Hello b tches, welcome back :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Okay, so today really serious and controversial topic I think we should discuss at some point.

Sam said in recent interview that he wants to be a ''young father'' and ''take next step in his relationship with Britney''. Britney said like hundred times that she wanted to have new kids. Everyone knows that Britney is under c-ship, she can't make decisions on her own - she has to have permission on a paper when it comes to marriage, pregnancy etc, am I right? And here's my question: What if Britney gets pregnant ''without permission''? 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk. It disgusts me that they control that aspect of her life. How the fact they control if she is on birth control ?

But I honestly think she knows that getting pregnant whilst under conservatorship is not a good idea. It's not hard to accidentally get pregnant (if both parties are healthy etc.) Are there some mental health medications that can temporarily sterilize person ?

Only 1 big problem is if she becomes pregnant, what if they do the same with this child like they did with Sean Preston & Jayden James? Use them as blackmail to make her do what they want? 

Is she OK with repeating history again? Another 18 years of a conservatorship? 

I think it would not be a good choice to become pregnant. If adopting or surrogate had to become an option, when she is free, okay. That is better than nothing. 

6 minutes ago, Alfaromeo said:

Only 1 big problem is if she becomes pregnant, what if they do the same with this child like they did with Sean Preston & Jayden James? Use them as blackmail to make her do what they want? 

Is she OK with repeating history again? Another 18 years of a conservatorship? 

I think it would not be a good choice to become pregnant. If adopting or surrogate had to become an option, when she is free, okay. That is better than nothing. 

I don't think they can pull that same sh-- twice

i have always never understood, and i remember asking this on here months ago, how can her father actually stop her getting pregnant? i mean, he hasnt even seen her in like a year so he cant exactly stop her and Sam doing the deed. and someone said there was rumours her father makes her take birth control and i think the said he made her have an implant. But isnt that an infringement of her human rights. because thats not even allowed for pedophiles/murderers apparently because of the 'human  rights' argument

11 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I don't think they can pull that same sh-- twice

Well, Britney does not have custody of herself right now, so she  cannot have custody of her children... if she gives birth, they may just take her child away from her, in the eyes of the law she is greatly incapacitated.

Therefore, technically speaking, they can pull the same sh-- twice

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: I find this topic kinda shady tbh, but to be frank, I don't think she would ever get more kids under conservatorship. We all know what happened with JJ&SP and it must have broken Britney's heart since having kids and living "normal" life has always been her biggest wish. Correct me if I'm wrong but she would never have custody of her children under conservatorship so the custody would always go to her father and you know he could just use it as a weapon against Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

WTF IS SHADY ABOUT THIS? Im done with people posting in my every thread that it's shady or something when it's clearly not. GET A LIFE BlTCHES!!!!!!!!!

You b tches are too sensitive. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I find it shady because it's one of those topics we don't really have knoweldge about and it's mostly just rumors and theories, and I think that speculation can spiral into beliefs (like the "sam is paid chef" one). No need to lose your cool :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It may not be the best choice to have kids again yet as I could see it keeping her in a c ship and then paying Sam spousal and child support money! It would be the same disaster as before she needs to be free frost although at 39 her clock is ticking on getting pregnant again! Women do have kids at older ages to 

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

britney-spears.jpg

Hello b tches, welcome back :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Okay, so today really serious and controversial topic I think we should discuss at some point.

Sam said in recent interview that he wants to be a ''young father'' and ''take next step in his relationship with Britney''. Britney said like hundred times that she wanted to have new kids. Everyone knows that Britney is under c-ship, she can't make decisions on her own - she has to have permission on a paper when it comes to marriage, pregnancy etc, am I right? And here's my question: What if Britney gets pregnant ''without permission''? 

Sam will have custody of the child. And Britney will be blackmailed again should the relationship end. She'd be at the same point as she'd been after the divorce with Kevin. Britney should think twice. Unfortunately, all the facts speak against a child.

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't think she will since she probably has an IUD. Remember when sam's friend said that Jamie was physically stoping them from having children?

I think the same. They probably also give her shots. Sadly I also think that if she still got pregnant somehow, they could make her abort. Someone posted here a while ago there was a woman under a cship that took some meds and her con argued that the birth control wasn't good for her health so they sterilized her. It made me sick to my stomach reading that. 

Archived