Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on the Framing Britney Spears Documentary

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

Isn't she trying to get Kanye in a conservatorship? Allegedly... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It's crazy how Kanye's male privilege continues to allow him to be free of those constraints. Had a female (or Britney for that matter) had the episodes that Kanye had, it would be perceived as someone who needs help and should be put into a conservatorship. Instead for Kanye, we just hear that we need to allow him time to heal, to cope, that he's just passionate etc. 

• Love 3

And I know it's cruel to mock a pregnant woman for her body, I understand it's beyond ****ed up and no one deserves that but she made the thing all about her talking only about body shaming even tho what Britney dealt with was so beyond that. 

People mocked Britney's body at the 2007 VMAs and made a lot of memes about it, but people and media harassing and shaming her was way more than just that. She was a teenager having grown *** dudes talking about her body, her *** life, some like Method Man were talking about her butt in front of her, Eminem wrote a song how he wanted to **** her. When she became an adult, she was **** shamed for having *** and had men talking about her body as a ******* prize. She was then blamed and painted as a villain for a breakup and the hate towards her became crazy. People were constantly criticizing her for her outfits and saying she should be a role model for kids. If she was smoking, drinking or even partying, people would make a fuss about it as if she was the worst person in the world for being a normal 20 years old. She couldn't be with another man, that there would be many articles **** shaming her just for dating and hooking up. Then she was questioned about her parental skills since before she turned 24 years old. When she started to party, she was shamed bc of that bc Godney forbids a young woman who was in a ****ed up marriage with a loser who left her alone with her babies, to party and have fun too. She had paparazzi taking pics of her private parts or when she was changing outfits dancing or shopping. They harassed her kids like crazy and even when she was put on a 5150, the paparazzi made a circus about it. All the media and famous people (except Craig Ferguson, Heidi Klum, Pharrell, Christina and I think Whitney) were mocking her behavior. No one had empathy for her even tho she just had two babies. There were people making bets when would she die and other like Perez wishing she would die. The bullying Britney faced was beyond about her appearance and shaving her head. She was called a crazy person and an unfit mother all the time. So Kim missed the whole point of the doc making all about the body shaming she faced during her first pregnancy. 

42 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I'm so sick of these celebs yet again using Britneys ****ed up situation to make all about themselves. U can see when they aren't being genuine bc they name drop Britney and then only talk about themselves.

THIS, THIS AND THIS :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I mean thank you Kim for raising awareness about the documentary but seriously why do these influencer/celebs have to make everything about themselves. This is not #METOO, if you want to raise awarness about how ****ty media is and how badly celebs are treated, just start your own movement like #MEDIAISROTTEN or #WEAREPEOPLETOO. Just don't try to use #FREEBRITNEY for your own personal gains or agendas :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2