Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on the Framing Britney Spears Documentary

I'm sorry but not enough.  This was about Kim and Kim only with a quick mention of FBS as a way to make it current.  I know she's involved with Lou in some way (apparently?) so this is by far the easiest way to address the elephant in the room (people wanting her to speak) without actually addressing the elephant (conservatorship) in the room.  ******* hollyweird 😩

The positive is it's drawing attention to a group that might not be aware so it's not AWFUL, im just saying I wish for more even though I know it's never going to happen unless someone else takes the first step...

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Finally Kimmy. 

I don’t like how she made it about herself tho. 

I'm so sick of these celebs yet again using Britneys ****ed up situation to make all about themselves. U can see when they aren't being genuine bc they name drop Britney and then only talk about themselves. I don't have a problem with Mara Wilson writing an article about Britney and her own experience bc I understand the point. I also agree with Nicky mentioning Paris while talking about Britney bc Paris was also **** shamed and mocked by Sarah Silverman. Or the full house girl that didn't make all about herself and pointed out she never had as harder as Britney obviously.

Its like what Hayley Williams said... No other celeb deal with so much **** from media and gp as Britney for everything, period. Even tho she didn't beat, r***, assault or hurt anyone. She was being hated, harassed and criticized even for breathing and her own personal struggles. 

No other teenager girl was that criticized, ***ualized, harassed and **** shamed like Britney. 

No other young adult was **** shamed, vilified, harassed and had her body talked as a ******* prize bc she ****ed her bf of years. 

No other young mom was called an unfit mom from the moment she had her first child.

No other young female that just had two babies was mocked, shamed and shaded after she began having issues, even tho people could see she was lost and alone. 

No other celeb was harassed by media, paparazzi like that since Britney for whatever she did. 

So if people don't have a point and won't really talk about Britney's situation and will only make it about themselves and their fame, using Britney for clout once again just like Kim K did in 2007 pretending to lunch with Britney so she could have articles written about her, it'd be better for them to just shut the **** up tbh. At least Bella Thorne mentioned the cship. The whole thing is bigger than Britney's fame and media talking **** about her bc no one of these people, no matter their own struggles and what they did and were criticized for, they didn't lost their rights and are stuck in the same messed up situation for 13 years now. But I guess Kris connection to Jason, Robert to Sam Lutfi won't allow Kim to speak about Britney's cship.