Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on the Framing Britney Spears Documentary

46 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Ugh, what a complete narcissist! You compare what Britney went through to you being fat while pregnant? 
Also, Britney never chose to be in the spotlight, it had been given to her before she was old enough to consent. She didn't know what she was signing up for.
Kim had to get rammed on camera to force herself into the spotlight and all the magazines. They pay paparazzi to follow them and pay magazines to post about them. 

You're right, she was striving for this life. I mean her **** movie. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

I love you all so much.. hahaha. I don’t even have to talk about Kim making this all about herself bc you all have already done it for me and now I just get to scroll through the comments and react. BLESS BREATHE HEAVY FORUM. 👏🏻👏🏻

britney spears smile GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I'm so sick of these celebs yet again using Britneys ****ed up situation to make all about themselves. U can see when they aren't being genuine bc they name drop Britney and then only talk about themselves. I don't have a problem with Mara Wilson writing an article about Britney and her own experience bc I understand the point. I also agree with Nicky mentioning Paris while talking about Britney bc Paris was also **** shamed and mocked by Sarah Silverman. Or the full house girl that didn't make all about herself and pointed out she never had as harder as Britney obviously.

Its like what Hayley Williams said... No other celeb deal with so much **** from media and gp as Britney for everything, period. Even tho she didn't beat, r***, assault or hurt anyone. She was being hated, harassed and criticized even for breathing and her own personal struggles. 

No other teenager girl was that criticized, ***ualized, harassed and **** shamed like Britney. 

No other young adult was **** shamed, vilified, harassed and had her body talked as a ******* prize bc she ****ed her bf of years. 

No other young mom was called an unfit mom from the moment she had her first child.

No other young female that just had two babies was mocked, shamed and shaded after she began having issues, even tho people could see she was lost and alone. 

No other celeb was harassed by media, paparazzi like that since Britney for whatever she did. 

So if people don't have a point and won't really talk about Britney's situation and will only make it about themselves and their fame, using Britney for clout once again just like Kim K did in 2007 pretending to lunch with Britney so she could have articles written about her, it'd be better for them to just shut the **** up tbh. At least Bella Thorne mentioned the cship. The whole thing is bigger than Britney's fame and media talking **** about her bc no one of these people, no matter their own struggles and what they did and were criticized for, they didn't lost their rights and are stuck in the same messed up situation for 13 years now. But I guess Kris connection to Jason, Robert to Sam Lutfi won't allow Kim to speak about Britney's cship. 

SAY IT LOUDER!!!!!! 100 Percent Yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 1

From the way Jason was quick to defend Cassie (but never defended Britney after their split and much less talked about her cship like David and Charlie did), I'd think he's still friendly with team con 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2449437/Kris-Jenner-managerial-meet-Britney-Spears-ex-Jason-Trawick.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2726473/Kris-Jenner-wears-VERY-short-dress-lunch-Britney-Spears-ex-fianc-Jason-Trawick.html

Oh no lol I truly believe Kim has a good heart she just lives life with rose colored Kim glasses that I think blocks her sense of awareness. Her intention was there an appreciated but over all its a :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:.

At least she brought more awareness to it. The shaderoom posted it and the comments are fairly nice considering they usually go in on Britney 

• Like 2

YOU GUYS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL.

She took the time to talk about this and how she’s been exposed to the tyranny of the media too and all y’all jumping at her like damn hooligans.

I agree that I wish the celebrities mentioned Free Britney too but she watched the documentary and she’s on board with this.

Stop being frickin’ ungrateful.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Oh no lol I truly believe Kim has a good heart she just lives life with rose colored Kim glasses that I think blocks her sense of awareness. Her intention was there an appreciated but over all its a :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:.

At least she brought more awareness to it. The shaderoom posted it and the comments are fairly nice considering they usually go in on Britney 

There’s a difference between rose coloured glasses and complete narcissism. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Imagine actually being offended by the fans calling out Lou’s business partner for her shameless self-plug on Britney’s name that mentions nothing about B’s civil rights being violated or the conservatorship... on a Britney forum... yikes

16 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

YOU GUYS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL.

She took the time to talk about this and how she’s been exposed to the tyranny of the media too and all y’all jumping at her like damn hooligans.

I agree that I wish the celebrities mentioned Free Britney too but she watched the documentary and she’s on board with this.

Stop being frickin’ ungrateful.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

Finally Kimmy. 

I don’t like how she made it about herself tho. 

I notice a lot of celebs are doing that. They're riding the train to get attention. It's annoying. Also, how people are trying to bring up Amanda Bynes or Lindsay, when their situations were no where near the level that Britney's was. It kinda seems like everyone is making it about everyone but Britney, when it's her movement. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Of course she quickly turned it around and made it all about her. There's a difference between Britney, a talented performer, and Kim who sought out the public attention and loves the press. She can't have it both ways. Her whole life has been based on getting famous and she has it so she can't complain about the negative parts.

• Love 1

God, the Kardashians are so self absored. Of course Kim decides to share a story about how she can relate. No. NO OTHER HUMAN except for maybe Princess Diana can relate to Britney’s treatment. Express your sympathies, offer help or spread word about Free Britney, or STFU

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

sorry but I'm tired of celebrities talking about how the media treated her and not the conservatorship :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

That's the part they can relate to though. And with the c-ship there are still so many questions that we don't know so we can't fully understand it.