Can We Deal With the Fact Britney Was Forced To Do Femme Fatale Tour

BUWYGF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The last tour where the passion chimed in was The Circus Starring BS tour but from there onwards, she was just our of it.

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears showed a severe decline in performance skills. Somedays she did good, others she did Femme Fatale-tour like performances just with a higher budget that covered up any mistakes with such extravagant production. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Sure she wasn't well, but i don't think she was forced. I'm really curious to know what really happened to her between the end of Circus tour and FF Era, the change was so drastic... I still remember being overexcited for the Vegas choreos because with FF tour she had set the bar so low:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think the whole album and tour was a big contractual obligation but I will always maintain the belief that Britney does love performing. She loves to put on a show and be with her dancers, but yeah I do think she was heavily medicated. Her eyes were so glassy and she was so lethargic. Her speaking voice and her whole facial/visual appearance was different. She did a great job considering all of that. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:18 PM, Applejack said:

FFT and Circus Tour

I agree. I saw Circus and was disappointed at the lack of audience interaction and the lack of any words from Britney at all... I saw her in San Jose, California and she called us Sacramento (she had been there the night before). They turned on her mic for two seconds to allow her to change what she said initially. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:38 PM, dr34mc0r3 said:

Yes. I wish she took a break after Womanizer. She shouldn't have gone on tour.

Circus Tour happened way too early. Her ""meltdown"" was still fresh imo. She didn't have time to really get over it.

Agree 1000%. She should NOT have been forced to do How I Met Your Mother, either. That was barely two months after she was hospitalized.

8 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears showed a severe decline in performance skills. Somedays she did good, others she did Femme Fatale-tour like performances just with a higher budget that covered up any mistakes with such extravagant production. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She still was on fire tho. She wasnt dancing ad much but atleast when she was dancing, she didnt seem to stiff and she was actually feeling the show. I mean I can acknowledge she was many times just working around but atleast her internal presence was there and not somewhere else :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I mean I agree with many many things you guys said but I do think she show some excitement towards performing after this. 2016-2017 she seemed to be in a "good place". IMO she was excieted to promote Glory, for me those interviews were the best since the CShip started. She didn't seem so robotic you know?

FFT really was a mess all together tho... She wasn't there and when they cut the catwalk and some songs from the setlist it got worst.  

Archived