Can We Deal With the Fact Britney Was Forced To Do Femme Fatale Tour

BUWYGF

I have so much respect for her for being able to do a whole tour when she was so heavily medicated she could barely form a sentence. People love to mock her dancing from that time, but I can't even imagine dancing while being so off and tired that she seemed to be. I can't watch videos from that era because it makes me so mad and sad that she had to tour when it was clear she should have time off. Even more evidence her team only cares about money and not her wellbeing. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the vibe that she wasn’t into the album, it honestly didn’t feel like her. It was too generic/cookie cutter it sounded like something that Katy or Kesha would put out. There were also tons of rumors it started out with a much different vibe, which was sort of proven by some of the leaked demos....Britney wanted it to have a more ethereal mid-tempo vibe, but the label wanted easy hits and scrapped it. I think the Bloodshy work is the only material that made it from the original sessions. I also agree that she was heavily medicated during the FF era, she just seemed so off/lost it’s so sad to look back on now! 

I think because she hated FF and BJ and it was clearly reflected in the promotion is how she got the label and her team to allow her more control over Glory....it just sucks that the label and her team completely dropped the ball on it because it’s one of her best works and hardly anyone knows it exists!  

I disagree but I do agree with the comment assuming she was grossly overmedicated. From what it seems, domination cancellation was a punishment to Britney. She’s locked in a castle bored af. I believe her team has made her believe the whole world is inside all day 24/7 as she is to make it seem more “it’s because of the pandemic”. Digressing, I think she loves to perform, but she had the wrong medication/dosages on board as she was essentially sedated this whole era. 

I agree and disagree, Britney has said herself in the past that working has helped her get through stuff, like dancing is therapeutic & such.
Personally, i think the idea of Circus tour to her was good because it was a distraction but I think the size of it was too much too soon.
I think if it was on the scale of how her Vegas stuff was, it would have been beneficial. Cause she'd get that distraction but also get the rest and time to spend with the boys.

Archived