Can We Deal With the Fact Britney Was Forced To Do Femme Fatale Tour

BUWYGF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a part of me thinks she was into it just very very drugged up. I think about 2011 vmas, summer 2011-fall 2011 interviews and them showing her the stage where it felt like old britney. Not only that all her interviews in 98 and 99 were like that too she seemed uninterested  in the interview lol

Just now, dr34mc0r3 said:

i don't want to seem rude but...tbh even in Circus and POM she didn't seem very passionate.

The only time Primeney really came back is during X Factor Womanizer performance from 2008.

Agreed. I saw the Circus and FF tours and while I was happy to just be in her presence and fangirled the entire time, I remember not being able to shake the feeling that it felt like she didn't want to be there. She was going through the motions and doing what needed to be done but she didn't seem happy, more-so on FF. When she toured POM I remember going back and forth on going and ultimately decided not to go because I couldn't shake in the back of my head that she didn't want to be a pop star anymore. Little did I know lol

20 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Agreed. I saw the Circus and FF tours and while I was happy to just be in her presence and fangirled the entire time, I remember not being able to shake the feeling that it felt like she didn't want to be there. She was going through the motions and doing what needed to be done but she didn't seem happy, more-so on FF. When she toured POM I remember going back and forth on going and ultimately decided not to go because I couldn't shake in the back of my head that she didn't want to be a pop star anymore. Little did I know lol

Yes. I wish she took a break after Womanizer. She shouldn't have gone on tour.

Circus Tour happened way too early. Her ""meltdown"" was still fresh imo. She didn't have time to really get over it.

5 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

Yes. I wish she took a break after Womanizer. She shouldn't have gone on tour.

Circus Tour happened way too early. Her ""meltdown"" was still fresh imo. She didn't have time to really get over it.

Definitely too soon. Sometimes I feel a little guilty as a fan for not sensing something was up earlier and "supporting" by going to the shows.

I think she looked unmotivated because of things in her personal life, but I really believe she wanted to be on the road. She says all the time how performing is her escape, I mean look at her she can’t go one week without posting a dancing video lol. I think ***** she was forced to take also played into how she came across on stage.

Femme Fatale shouldn’t have happened so early. Everyone was so happy to see Britney blonde, skinny and smiling to notice what was beyond the facade :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

When the rollout for FFT happened people started talking after the HIAM MV premiered, then came the robotic GMA commercial, once HIAM started to flop they dropped TTWE. After that video dropped we had the MTV I Am The Femme Fatale scripted special :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: and the rest of her awful robotic and dazed performances.

The unfortunate thing is that all of this + the tour really made the GP write her off. People literally felt like this was her ending and that she was too “damaged”. By the time Vegas was announced it was like Oh, this makes sense. 

After Femme Fatalewhat else was their for Britney to do? How much more could Britney **** on her own Legacy? Its not fair because it shows that Britney was pushed into doing Femme Fatale. She hates touring and we all KNOW this. 

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Something was deff off and I fear that they were grossly overly medicating her during time. Remember the GMA ad and the MTV special?

SourScientificGrison-max-1mb.gif

But that being said, she did seem genuinely excited when she saw the FF stage.

She looked so bloated (face edema) most likely from antidepressants/mood stabilizers 

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Femme Fatale shouldn’t have happened so early.

So did Circus. 

I know (well, I assume) going back to work was the evidence she needed to prove the court she was capable of talking care of her sons but I have always thought she needed to really take her time out of the whole hollywood stuff and go somewhere with her kids, she was rich enough to flight them to kevin from time to time.

She could have come back to work when she really felt like doing it with the same passion she used to have. 

Circus album and era was as rushed as BJ album and era in my opinion. 

12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Femme Fatale shouldn’t have happened so early. Everyone was so happy to see Britney blonde, skinny and smiling to notice what was beyond the facade :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

When the rollout for FFT happened people started talking after the HIAM MV premiered, then came the robotic GMA commercial, once HIAM started to flop they dropped TTWE. After that video dropped we had the MTV I Am The Femme Fatale scripted special :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: and the rest of her awful robotic and dazed performances.

The unfortunate thing is that all of this + the tour really made the GP write her off. People literally felt like this was her ending and that she was too “damaged”. By the time Vegas was announced it was like Oh, this makes sense. 

After Femme Fatalewhat else was their for Britney to do? How much more could Britney **** on her own Legacy? Its not fair because it shows that Britney was pushed into doing Femme Fatale. She hates touring and we all KNOW this. 

I agree they pushed her to do it, she just needed time, it could have been a great era (it was music wise), but she wasn't in a good place, and apparently they had changed/increased her psych meds

I haven't seen her live since FFT and Circus was my first... both times I felt really let down and wasn't sure I'd ever pay to see her again 

Of course the things I know now change my feelings but I had dreamed of seeing her live for so long and paid A LOT for Circus where she disappeared midway for 45 minutes and I just assumed it was still too soon after 2007 so when FF came around I thought it'll be a way better show, she's had time to readjust to life as a pop star... the album was great.... but I was left disappointed again as she just wasn't there 

2 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

i don't want to seem rude but...tbh even in Circus and POM she didn't seem very passionate.

The only time Primeney really came back is during X Factor Womanizer performance from 2008.

There was a few times where she slayed in POM but we don't have very good quality footage of it.

InexperiencedBigheartedAlligatorgar-size

You are so wrong.

Remember Lies : ABC's New Year's Eve 2018 - Page 2 - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | ExhaleShe looked sickening - HQ Gifs - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | ExhaleShe looked sickening - HQ Gifs - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

And that is just one example lol

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

She looks like a completely different person here! Are we sure that’s even Britney?

I look different from my 19 year old self aswell. Britney looks like a grown up version of herself and very very Good! I also love the 2016 VMAs. 

yes Britney had some very lackluster performances and there were times I’m sure she was forced and not into it.  But I think she loved performing and music and that’s why there are always glimpse of enthusiastic and happy Britney during performances and interviews. But she just isn’t able to fully enjoy it, because she is under constraints that don’t make her live easier for her. Artists live from creativity and creativity means passion and freedom. And that’s what she’s missing. 

All she needed was time to take care of herself, like 2/3 years off, but they forced her to work instead. 

the reason she did better during circus was because she thought it would really be temporary and once she proved she was well, the conservatorship would be over; little did we/her know.

Archived