Can We Deal With the Fact Britney Was Forced To Do Femme Fatale Tour

BUWYGF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I mean, she looked miserable most of the time. Her dancing was completely off, and it was evident all over the fact she did not wanna be there.

Top 30 Femme Fatale Tour GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

tumblr_njkghnWVa61r3tdgno2_500.gif

tenor.gif

Not to mention that half the choreos in the FFT were putting Britney in the position of a prisioner, it's like they were mocking her in the face:
Β 

The electroshock chair:rs_500x242-130905132518-tumblr_m369bc1DlD1qkh06wo1_500.gif?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=100

Putting her in a cage:

Britney Spears Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock

Putting her in costumes that didn't fit her because she gained some weight during the tour and wasn't as ripped as she usually is (probably due to meds). The costumes should've been adjusted according to her weight fluctuations:
GIF femme fatale tour - animated GIF on GIFER

Britney Spears looks out of shape on the opening night of her Femme Fatale  tour | Daily Mail Online

I firmly believe Britney was literally forced to perform this whole tour. She did not want it, she wanted to rest and be with her kids, but team SATAN and good ol' daddy wanted her to earn them as much money as possible, milking her like a cow. Disgusting :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

But we knew it was like that. And even today, many fans want Britney to return to the stage immediately. As fans, we are largely responsible for Britney's bad life. It's just a fact. Nobody can deny that. Britney goes on tour and can see the children or take them on tour. That was the deal and we accept it

7 hours ago, Oxic said:

You are so wrong.

Remember Lies : ABC's New Year's Eve 2018 - Page 2 - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | ExhaleShe looked sickening - HQ Gifs - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | ExhaleShe looked sickening - HQ Gifs - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Β 

And that is just one example lol

I wasn't talking about her looks tho :/Β  I think she always looks cute.

I meant her attitude, her drive, her vitality, her energy. In the X Factor performance it really seems like Primeney came back for 20 seconds, during the bridge.

That WB performance is good but lbr if Primeney released WB it wouldn't turn out like this..

I put it down to the fact that she thought the conservatorship was going to end after the Circus tour but infact after all her hard work it got made permanent.Β 

She was then forced to do another full album and another world tour. She was on some heavy meds towards the end of 2010 into 2011 and it’s so sad they forced her out there. I think 2011/2012Β was a bad year for Britney. She looks plain miserable and it shows on the tour with minimal dancing. You can tell her eyes are sad and she wants to just walk away from the spotlight.

8 hours ago, Like_a_Karate_Kid said:

I look different from my 19 year old self aswell. Britney looks like a grown up version of herself and very very Good! I also love the 2016 VMAs.Β 
Β 

yes Britney had some very lackluster performances and there were times I’m sure she was forced and not into it. Β But I think she loved performing and music and that’s why there are always glimpse of enthusiastic and happy Britney during performances and interviews. But she just isn’t able to fully enjoy it, because she is under constraints that don’t make her live easier for her. Artists live from creativity and creativity means passion and freedom. And that’s what she’s missing.Β 

Beautifully put in words, thanks for that

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I put it down to the fact that she thought the conservatorship was going to end after the Circus tour but infact after all her hard work it got made permanent.Β 

She was then forced to do another full album and another world tour. She was on some heavy meds towards the end of 2010 into 2011 and it’s so sad they forced her out there. I think 2011/2012Β was a bad year for Britney. She looks plain miserable and it shows on the tour with minimal dancing. You can tell her eyes are sad and she wants to just walk away from the spotlight.

Honestly that picture of her crying in the black dress (back in 2010 if not mistaken) after the hearing, breaks my heart, it's literally like if she had been sentenced for life to prison (which is almost equal if not worst).

After that, it all went downhill I feel, at least during Circus era she was hopefull I guess, but the result of all that is the FF era, later Britney Jean.

I don’t know. We are just assuming. I mean, she was definetly robotic and unusual, but maybe she wanted to do it, because of herself, her spirit, even if she doesen’t give 100%.Β 
That era is still very iconic, I’m glad she gave us one of her best records.Β 

I agree and disagree with parts of your post. It was clear that her medication was off. That can that happen where you feel slowed down and spacey and it needs to be adjusted. But I do think she genuinely enjoys performing. It seems like from 2008-2018 she just kind of went along with her team/dad's decisions. But who knows if she actually wanted to be there or enjoyed it or not. We have pics and videos that look like she was having fun.

She was good at my show - she wasn't dancing crazy hard but she didn't from 2005 to (sort of) 2015. In a lot of ways the show was better than Circus (I went to Circus twice) - she danced more (not necessarily better), the crowd interaction was better, better set list, etc. It's a better show than POM 1.0. But I don't think they were mocking her with the prison stuff - that was just the theme of act 1 - escaping prison. It goes into the story line. It was probably the director/other creatives' decision.

I don't think we'll ever know what Britney truly enjoyed from 2008-2018 until she says it after the c-ship is over. We can argue yes and no for different projects for various reasons, but we'll never know.

Honestly, stans can’t deal with a lot ofΒ things.

Took them 12 years and an act of congressΒ to understand how wrong the conservatorship was, despite it being quite easy to read between the lines when For The Record aired. (&not to mention the obvious changes in her demeanor due to being overly medicated...that’s the cruelest part to me)

Cognitive dissonance goes aΒ long way.Β 

19 hours ago, mystic falls said:

Fatte Female era is her worst era EVER. It’s like completely different person. The album is great tho. But her appearance and her mind wasn’t there at all. It’s not Britney. I want to forget it. It never happened.:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Fatte? Really? You call yourself a fan?

Archived