Can We Deal With the Fact Britney Was Forced To Do Femme Fatale Tour

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I mean, she looked miserable most of the time. Her dancing was completely off, and it was evident all over the fact she did not wanna be there.

Top 30 Femme Fatale Tour GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

tumblr_njkghnWVa61r3tdgno2_500.gif

tenor.gif

Not to mention that half the choreos in the FFT were putting Britney in the position of a prisioner, it's like they were mocking her in the face:

The electroshock chair:rs_500x242-130905132518-tumblr_m369bc1DlD1qkh06wo1_500.gif?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=100

Putting her in a cage:

Britney Spears Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock

Putting her in costumes that didn't fit her because she gained some weight during the tour and wasn't as ripped as she usually is (probably due to meds). The costumes should've been adjusted according to her weight fluctuations:
GIF femme fatale tour - animated GIF on GIFER

Britney Spears looks out of shape on the opening night of her Femme Fatale  tour | Daily Mail Online

I firmly believe Britney was literally forced to perform this whole tour. She did not want it, she wanted to rest and be with her kids, but team SATAN and good ol' daddy wanted her to earn them as much money as possible, milking her like a cow. Disgusting :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Oxic said:

We did see a lot of candids of Britney crying on 2010 dont we?

britney%20crying%2007apr10%2001.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iIVOA0RbWX8/S79eJlXnh0I/AAAAAAAACa8/bAb8w6w6KyU/s1600/chorando.png

And by the end of fall she looked very different

FP_5954288_FP7_Spears_Britney_102610.jpg

I think the change started somewhere during "3" as she was already starting to get the "dead eyes" look in that music video already, and her eyelids dropped significantly there as well. And yeah, something was happening in 2010-2011, a lot of people claimed Britney was crying all the time.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Something was deff off and I fear that they were grossly overly medicating her during time. Remember the GMA ad and the MTV special?

SourScientificGrison-max-1mb.gif

But that being said, she did seem genuinely excited when she saw the FF stage.

the GMA special was horrible, she was seriously not well at all, that should've showed us how little they cared about her tbh :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Fatte Female era is her worst era EVER. It’s like completely different person. The album is great tho. But her appearance and her mind wasn’t there at all. It’s not Britney. I want to forget it. It never happened.:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I think its important to look back at it and use it as an example of Britney being treated and used like a slave :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: da jebemo mamicu dzejmiju, pedofilcina debela

Just now, BUWYGF said:

definitely not funny. To think her own fanbase would ridicule her while her family and team are abusing her is beyond me :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

This... And that is why nowadays she don't like when she sees her photos in bikini shot by paparazzis and goes to Instagram claiming they photoshop her pictures. She has been constantly criticized when it comes to her body since 2007. That's why I feel she's insecure about that. Even her fans criticize her

44 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I think the change started somewhere during "3" as she was already starting to get the "dead eyes" look in that music video already, and her eyelids dropped significantly there as well. And yeah, something was happening in 2010-2011, a lot of people claimed Britney was crying all the time.

The weird thing is that radar shoot and 3 shoot had only 3 and a half months difference but britney really changed a lot between the videos..she still looked great on radar but not the same on 3...the change was noticeable..Radar-britney-spears-14394343-960-448.jp hq720.jpg 4062946831_fe057aafb7_z.jpg britney_spears2.jpg

49 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Fatte Female era is her worst era EVER. It’s like completely different person. The album is great tho. But her appearance and her mind wasn’t there at all. It’s not Britney. I want to forget it. It never happened.:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

this is me talking about BJ..... :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away::messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Archived