Sam Asghari tells Forbes he wants to take the "next step" in his relationship with Britney and become a father

34 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Why did Sam change his bday date tho? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I'm guessing the Facebook screenshot was either from yesterday, or the interviewer just forgot which day Sam said his birthday was.

Edit: Or maybe Sam just celebrated on a day when all the close people around him were free.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

he looks forward to being a young father? gives me k-trash vibes tbh aka he wants the lifelong money support! and also 27, thats how old britney was during her worst year...crazy...

sorry for being so negative, but i see this merely as an opportunity to promote himself...

Well duh this interview revolves around his career...so obviously he's going to talk about it...the Britney part would only be an 'extra. Sam actually has a job and works unlike K-fed.

Him and Britney wouldn't be together if they hadn't talked about the future/kids. 27 isn't 'young' to have kids, Britney was younger when she had kids and he's basically Britney's kids step dad. 

Sam probably has access to more money than Britney does, so I don't think he needs her money - especially money she currently has zero control of.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

We love common sense :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And also it's very common to celebrate your birthday on a day close to but not on your actual birthday. There are many times where my birthday has fallen on like a Wednesday, but I'd go out to a restaurant with friends or family on Friday because everyone's free. My birthday's on March 15 and my family was planning on doing a separate celebration on March 13 because it's a Saturday and works better with everyone's schedule, but I got scheduled for work. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Birthday celebration tbd

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Awh I hope Britney is freed within the next couple of years and they can finally start their family! I’m happy to get a new Britney album in her mid 40’s... Whenever she is ready, I’ll be waiting to support the work! And put loads of hearts on her baby spam of course :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

he looks forward to being a young father? gives me k-trash vibes tbh aka he wants the lifelong money support! and also 27, thats how old britney was during her worst year...crazy...

sorry for being so negative, but i see this merely as an opportunity to promote himself...

You don’t have to be sorry, it’s not negativity to give your opinion as much as some may try to make it seem that way on here. I agree with you.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
47 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

But doesn't Britney want kids? Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wouldn’t expect him to be saying too much other than rewording what he probably said to the TMZ reporter the day of ‘that’ IG story. 

But any news articles to keep momentum is a positive guys. We at least know he’s not team con- so y’al don’t have to fret :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4

I think it's pretty obvious that Britney wants a child and being with Sam for 5 years now creates a safe space for her to start a family with him. I'm not talking about Sam because we don't really know him, his beliefs/goals etc. 

Given that they don't let her have kids in the c-ship, I think it makes complete sense why she's fighting more. I just hope that Sam respects her and treats her as she deserves to be treated.

• Love 4
  • Like 1