Sam Asghari tells Forbes he wants to take the "next step" in his relationship with Britney and become a father

On 3/4/2021 at 7:47 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Well...Team CON has been using the media against Britney since 2007. So it's about time she started fighting back.

Have you noticed that ever since Ingham requested to bring Loeb & Loeb on board that there has been a "media war" playing out?

First it was Felicia appearing in the NY Times doc. Then we started hearing other people close to Britney beginning to speak out. Then we saw that posed photo of Britney with the boys appear on a random Instagram account (six days before it finally appeared on Britney's official account — which Jamie owns).

None of these things ever happened once throughout the past 12 years. In the past, nobody ever spoke about Britney without Team CON's permission, and nobody was ever allowed to even take a photo with her without permission.

Now, suddenly, there's been a wave of people who are close to her who are speaking out and sharing content.

I suspect it's all been approved by Loeb & Loeb, and is part of a carefully planned PR strategy to remind the world "why they fell in love with Britney Spears."

Forbes is a financial publication...And the next court date is about Britney's finances (Jamie has to submit the past 12 years of financials to the court in March)...So an article in Forbes is really going to hit home with those in the entertainment industry who are just starting to follow the case.

but see how it turned out? he barely mentioned her in the interview ....

• Like 1

So Jeff Conway from Forbes and Sam Asghari & his management allowed the words Free Britney to be used for his own clout, there is 0 mention of Free Britney in the interview. Color me shocked that the guy who is always promoted on her IG with a million tags and the guy who continuously interacts positively back and forth with the Instagram owned by her father acts this way.

I hope he enjoys the remaining time he has pretending to speak to Britney on IG when it’s really Cassie on there 😂 his day will come.

laugh you dont say GIF by Chicago Fire

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

The interview is out he didn’t say a WORD about FREEBRITNEY. Still a frightened little boy!

28 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So he said nothing  ? It was just a quick lill promo for his movie :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

What did you expect? it's pretty obvious he wasn't going to. He's obviously not able to speak openly about the full details.

23 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

So Jeff Conway from Forbes and Sam Asghari & his management allowed the words Free Britney to be used for his own clout, there is 0 mention of Free Britney in the interview. Color me shocked that the guy who is always promoted on her IG with a million tags and the guy who continuously interacts positively back and forth with the Instagram owned by her father acts this way.

I hope he enjoys the remaining time he has pretending to speak to Britney on IG when it’s really Cassie on there 😂 his day will come.

laugh you dont say GIF by Chicago Fire

I don't know if you guys are acting dumb or whether it just comes natural.

Obviously he's going to promote his film, it is his job! You guys would DRAG him if this whole interview was about Britney and don't pretend that you wouldn't - he cannot win either way with some of you.

Anyone with a brain would know from the start Britney would barely get a mention.

Everyone here thought Jamie would ban Sam from seeing Britney after he publicly bashed Jamie, so OBVIOUSLY he's not going to say anymore. He probably already said more than he was allowed to.

I really can't fathom why you'd bash Sam when it was very evident he was not going to talk about Free Britney, he obviously cannot. Some of you just run at any opportunity to try and attack him- use common sense.

But i'm not shocked considering it is the usual culprits trying to come for him.

Britney continues to show love for Sam and yet you guys continue to look like clowns and make failed attempts to 'drag' him. She clearly loves him, I doubt she'd be proud or happy about your behaviour continuing attacking her boyfriend of nearly five years.

Felicia likes him, Britney's kids like him, Britney loves him, Lynne likes him - get that into your heads and not attack every single person that has ever been around Britney.

Some of you make out like it is impossible for a man to love Britney, we all love Britney and we've not even met her. Ofcourse he can love her.

You guys would be angry if he didn't have a job and would argue he uses Britney for money (he clearly is not doing that as Britney has zero access to her money), Sam more than likely has a lot more money that Britney does have access to by way of an allowance. You guys should be happy that Sam is working hard to make a success for himself and earn his own money. This is much more than what K-Fed did.

Not everyone is bad.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

What did you expect? it's pretty obvious he wasn't going to. He's obviously not able to speak openly about the full details.

I don't know if you guys are acting dumb or whether it just comes natural.

Obviously he's going to promote his film, it is his job! You guys would DRAG him if this whole interview was about Britney and don't pretend that you wouldn't - he cannot win either way with some of you.

Anyone with a brain would know from the start Britney would barely get a mention.

Everyone here thought Jamie would ban Sam from seeing Britney after he publicly bashed Jamie, so OBVIOUSLY he's not going to say anymore. He probably already said more than he was allowed to.

I really can't fathom why you'd bash Sam when it was very evident he was not going to talk about Free Britney, he obviously cannot. Some of you just run at any opportunity to try and attack him- use common sense.

But i'm not shocked considering it is the usual culprits trying to come for him.

Britney continues to show love for Sam and yet you guys continue to look like clowns and make failed attempts to 'drag' him. She clearly loves him, I doubt she'd be proud or happy about your behaviour continuing attacking her boyfriend of nearly five years.

Felicia likes him, Britney's kids like him, Britney loves him, Lynne likes him - get that into your heads and not attack every single person that has ever been around Britney.

Some of you make out like it is impossible for a man to love Britney, we all love Britney and we've not even met her. Ofcourse he can love her.

You guys would be angry if he didn't have a job and would argue he uses Britney for more (he clearly is not doing that as Britney has zero access to her money), Sam more than likely has a lot more money that Britney does have access to by way of an allowance. You guys should be happy that Sam is working hard to make a success for himself and earn his own money. This is much more than what K-Fed did.

Not everyone is bad.

Lol in all honesty I expected anything,even tiny bit with how this was hyped amongst the base :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Just now, Easy There said:

Lol in all honesty I expected anything,even tiny bit with how this was hyped amongst the base :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

It was pretty dumb for anyone to expect anything from this in the first place tbh, we should know it is extremely unlikely he'd be able to say anything.

• Love 1
Just now, Slayer said:

It was pretty dumb for anyone to expect anything from this in the first place tbh, we should know it is extremely unlikely he'd be able to say anything.

Also true. Not disappointed. But was expecting smth,anything. Especially because we are talking about Forbes hahah

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Also true. Not disappointed. But was expecting smth,anything. Especially because we are talking about Forbes hahah

I blame Forbes for using the hashtag as click bait!

I think most of us knew that after he called Jamie a **** he wouldn't say anything again because he's probably signed an iron clad NDA and doesn't want to risk not seeing her.

We really need Ingham to actually do something, it's making me angry he's done nothing substantial like filing to remove Jamie :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Just now, Slayer said:

I blame Forbes for using the hashtag as click bait!

I think most of us knew that after he called Jamie a **** he wouldn't say anything again because he's probably signed an iron clad NDA and doesn't want to risk not seeing her.

We really need Ingham to actually do something, it's making me angry he's done nothing substantial like filing to remove Jamie :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Ingham is getting on my last nerve. He is :trash_throw_away_recycle:

But at least he is :trash_throw_away_recycle: that semi works for Britneys best interests 

Just now, Easy There said:

Ingham is getting on my last nerve. He is :trash_throw_away_recycle:

But at least he is :trash_throw_away_recycle: that semi works for Britneys best interests 

Thanks for your mature responses btw earlier!

Yes, let's hope he actually does something - this has been going on for way too long now :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
On 3/3/2021 at 5:45 PM, Onyxgirl17 said:

He wants to be a young father! I didn’t know that. I’m sure then him and Britney want kids together. 

I don’t trust anyone on the payroll.  Let her be free and him not paid by Jamie for me to feel comfortable with that.  Besides, isn’t he already a dad with his other gf?  Why he fronting? Sounds like K-Fed 2.0

• Like 3