Sam Asghari tells Forbes he wants to take the "next step" in his relationship with Britney and become a father

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Why did Sam change his bday date tho? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I haven't clicked all the posts individually, but you can celebrate a birthday on different days before or after it. Doesn't mean it's the actual birthday. Some folks have a "birthday week" or a "birthday month" and celebrate for the respective duration.

I feel like some are getting their hopes up too high for this interview. It will discuss Britney/#FreeBritney of course, but I don't think that will be the focus. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

27 isn't really young to be a father tho so IDGI

It depends on the perspective and the society each of us comes from but there's been a worldwide tendency for people to become parents in their early 30's and not mid-20's as before; that's not to say that there aren't people who do otherwise but it's just an overall tendency across the globe due to the way we live now.

'In 2018, figures from the Office of National Statistics showed that the average age of mothers having their first child was 30.6 years old, while the average age of new fathers was 33.6 years old. The news marks the 10th consecutive year that this number has increased.'  - Harper Bazaar

The above quote is for the UK but it's just to show you that from today's perspective becoming a parent in your mid/late 20's might be considered by some as young. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I wouldn’t be expect much. I really do get the vibe that he is trying to make it on his own and not just wanting be labeled as Britney’s boyfriend 

Yes and that is commendable.  I am sure he wants to be seen as his own man who has Britney for a girlfriend and not known as that guy who dates Britney.  Brit has definitely opened doors for him, but what he does with these opportunities should be up to him to be successful on his own and not get a free pass.  He seems to want to be taken seriously on his own merits.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Funny how the NDAs can't stop certain people to speak anymore... Or never actually did...

3 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

he looks forward to being a young father? gives me k-trash vibes tbh aka he wants the lifelong money support! and also 27, thats how old britney was during her worst year...crazy...

sorry for being so negative, but i see this merely as an opportunity to promote himself...

Don't be sorry, that's your opinion and people should respect that.

It really gives strong kfed vibes, yes.

Let's see how much he talks about his "career" and how much he talks about his "relationship".

• Like 4

Can Britney Spears ******* speak?

Like this just proves no matter how much everyone tries to normalise her situation and no matter what bull**** stories they feed us - Britney has been silenced. 

I don’t want to hear Sam. I don’t want to hear Jamie’s lawyers, I don’t want to hear Britney’s lawyers, I don’t want to hear ex-make up artists. I want to hear from Britney Spears who has a voice and an opinion that should be heard. 

This is such bull****. Until Britney speaks up and can answer candid interviews questions to prove everything’s alright. I will not stop fighting for freebritney

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Funny how the NDAs can't stop certain people to speak anymore... Or never actually did...

Don't be sorry, that's your opinion and people should respect that.

It really gives strong kfed vibes, yes.

Let's see how much he talks about his "career" and how much he talks about his "relationship".

Jamie has obviously backed down. I doubt he’s going to say anything ground breaking. Britney bought Kevin a career and he left her alone to live the rapper life. Sam met Britney working on her music video. He has continued to work on his own. Kevin was a dead beat dad with a knocked up girlfriend. You cannot compare the two. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Can Britney Spears ******* speak?

Like this just proves no matter how much everyone tries to normalise her situation and no matter what bull**** stories they feed us - Britney has been silenced. 

I don’t want to hear Sam. I don’t want to hear Jamie’s lawyers, I don’t want to hear Britney’s lawyers, I don’t want to hear ex-make up artists. I want to hear from Britney Spears who has a voice and an opinion that should be heard. 

This is such bull****. Until Britney speaks up and can answer candid interviews questions to prove everything’s alright. I will not stop fighting for freebritney

She can’t speak right now. She’s in a legal battle. Rule number 1 of law is not to speak about an active case when you’re the involved party. Sam speaking at least gives us insight to her wishes. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She can’t speak right now. She’s in a legal battle. Rule number 1 of law is not to speak about an active case when you’re the involved party. Sam speaking at least gives us insight to her wishes. 

I’m not sure how I feel about Sam. I want to believe he’s doing it because he loves her and wants her free but after the whole K-Fed situation I fear she’ll fall down the same pattern with him. People are notorious for taking advantage of her both financially and for personal gain. Sam isn’t stupid. He knows if she was free, a baby would be his ticket to financial security. 

But that’s just my opinion. 

• Like 5