Sam Asghari tells Forbes he wants to take the "next step" in his relationship with Britney and become a father

4 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

He also discusses his wants of being a young father and much more. 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::dead_falling_wig_dying::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Here we go again.:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words::clownery_makeup_meme::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

At least,Brit get´s more baby´s.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Don´t get me wrong. I wish Brit 100+ babies. And I´m ok that she will retire forever and never bring out a new album again. But her babies were the pressure medium. She went through hell for the last 12 years because of her babies. Soon as she is free, she risks it again? Can´t Brit not go to a sperm bank? Yes, I know it is better to have a father for the babies. And I heard that Sam's family is wealthy. But it sounds like Kevin 2.0 to me."The emerging new star" I feel like we get Brit nearly out of it and she started the whole mess again.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

But, Britney, whatever happens, we are there for you. Then we will save you the second time.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: I stand behind you and hope you get a lot of healthy babies.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1