Sam Asghari tells Forbes he wants to take the "next step" in his relationship with Britney and become a father

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean great i guess. But its honestly kinda disgusting that everyone can speak up except Britney herself.  

Update: Sam gave an interview to Forbes where he briefly mentioned that he would like to have kids one day and would like to take his relationship with Britney to the next step. The interview was

This is great. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but the only person I want to hear from is Britney herself. Not Jamie, not Jamie Lynne, not Lynne, not her brother, not Vivian, Britney. Everybody but

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Why did Sam change his bday date tho? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Try not to derail this thread.

Haters now resulting in trying to bash him just for being born? :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

4 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

He also discusses his wants of being a young father and much more. 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::dead_falling_wig_dying::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Here we go again.:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words::clownery_makeup_meme::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

At least,Brit get´s more baby´s.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Don´t get me wrong. I wish Brit 100+ babies. And I´m ok that she will retire forever and never bring out a new album again. But her babies were the pressure medium. She went through hell for the last 12 years because of her babies. Soon as she is free, she risks it again? Can´t Brit not go to a sperm bank? Yes, I know it is better to have a father for the babies. And I heard that Sam's family is wealthy. But it sounds like Kevin 2.0 to me."The emerging new star" I feel like we get Brit nearly out of it and she started the whole mess again.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

But, Britney, whatever happens, we are there for you. Then we will save you the second time.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: I stand behind you and hope you get a lot of healthy babies.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1