Thoughts: Which music video has the best dance choreography?

My top 2 that isn’t a top 2 I would say lol

me against the music 

or 

crazy stop remix 

orrrrrrrrr

overprotected dark child remix ( Bc of that split)

all have crazy difficult choreography. So hard to choose.

Slave is iconiccc but I don’t find the routine hard or too technical like the others. 

and I love baby only Bc it looks like she gonna do a death drop after her many spins imagine if she vogued in this song.. would of been more iconic than it already is.
baby one more time GIF

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

There are so many iconic Britney Spears music videos out there. Some are iconic for different reasons and the others are remembered for the captivating choreography. 

Which one or are  your favourite? 

My top 2 are :

Am Slave For You 

Followed by: 

BOMT

OIDIA

Stronger 

(You Drive me) Crazy

Circus

Overprotected ( Dark Child remix) 

1139557039_BritneyMV.thumb.JPG.11f1e662cba97abb0430d8c0d0224c41.JPG

Definitely agree with MATM and Slave. I think MATM is probably the hardest choreo, but I think Slave is the best.

BOMT is underrated because she made it looks so easy.

Boys is also amazing, but the choreography shined more during live shows (like the Macy’s 4th of July performance in 2002).

Crazy, Overprotected Remix (that dance break tho!), Oops, and Circus are all also contenders.

Sometimes is also low key fire. The way she went that hard on a ballad :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 5

I love your choices. My personal fav routines that I always do when the song comes on are MATM (don’t ask me how I learned this so quickly but I did when I was 19 and I’ve now mastered it), Slave, Crazy, TTWE, IUSA, The entire Circus Tour :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

The entire FF tour :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Like three numbers from POM :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white::lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Sometimes is also low key fire. The way she went that hard on a ballad :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I searched this whole thread hoping to see Sometimes! Sometimes is soo underrated, no one ever talks about it. 

I don’t think people realize just how hard she went on Sometimes because the video slows some of the choreography. 
(starts about 0:21)

• Love 8

Boys and Everytime...

Boys because I love the choreo, looks and setting of the video..despite not being a huge fan of the song.

Everytime because it’s, IMO, the most beautiful video she’s ever done and it tells a more cohesive story compared to her other videos. As a kid I hated that she wasn’t miming to the lyrics throughout the video, but I like how it’s a unique feature among her videography.

Honorable mentions:

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)

My Prerogative

13 minutes ago, radar22 said:

Boys and Everytime...

Boys because I love the choreo, looks and setting of the video..despite not being a huge fan of the song.

Everytime because it’s, IMO, the most beautiful video she’s ever done and it tells a more cohesive story compared to her other videos. As a kid I hated that she wasn’t miming to the lyrics throughout the video, but I like how it’s a unique feature among her videography.

Honorable mentions:

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)

My Prerogative

Everytime has choreography? And MP? lol