Thoughts: Which music video has the best dance choreography?

My personal favorite:

Spoiler

Overprotected (International Version) - :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I know, I know... Nothing out of the ordinary, yet it has me mesmerized even to this day. And Mr. Brian won't show us a demo of the official moves. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Boys - Britney's all time favorite, according to an interview. Watching her perform that song, I can completely understand where she's coming from. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

overprotected (darkchild remix)~

boys

matm

slave is fun! but not that hard to learn and execute! except the chorus, you gonna know how to roll your body right (a lot of people can't execute it properly, just takes practice)

i know the choreo to all of britney's songs (even the dance breakdowns in her performances), i'm a dancer, and the hardest one for me was definitely overprotected (darkchild remix), the dance breakdown is insane.

also special shout out to the onyx hotel toxic dance break!!! and the boys/slave medley on her abc special!

14 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

There are so many iconic Britney Spears music videos out there. Some are iconic for different reasons and the others are remembered for the captivating choreography. 

Which one or are  your favourite? 

My top 2 are :

Am Slave For You 

Followed by: 

BOMT

OIDIA

Stronger 

(You Drive me) Crazy

Circus

Overprotected ( Dark Child remix) 

1139557039_BritneyMV.thumb.JPG.11f1e662cba97abb0430d8c0d0224c41.JPG

schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

In terms of complexity BOMT is still her hardest choreography as a whole (the original one from the MV), wich she actually never executed in full live. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

But in terms of how good it looks in the Music Video, to me it's between MATM, Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) or Salve. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: